Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little late but here you go

btw toro, did everything work out for you?

Last edited:
The Gold Medals Are Not A GR..I'm Hearing High 20's to Low 30's each HOH

This is what I've been hearing from HoH's as well. I know one store only getting 24 pairs, so basically 2 pairs per size. Big cities like Chicago and NY will have upped quantity but the USAs seem to be surprisingly more limited than I would have imagined. Nothing will touch the Crown Jewel though. Those were only in like 10 stores in the entire country total with limited stock each. Guess Nike wants these initial colorways to blow out instantly and they're insuring that happens with the low run. There will be more Blue Diamond. Then Bron's away game shoe (black/red) will be more mass GR style in a few weeks, as far as the Nike+ versions go.

cutting jades are :smokin , btw, to those guys that have the lebrons, are they a little heavy on u or is it just me. they are incredibly comfy though :D

I'm finding it quite amusing that the Crown Jewel is dubbed this extremely limited shoe only releasing in 5 or so cities yet you have individuals with 2 pairs won in a raffle. Y'all getting THAT lucky or am I missing something? Need those kinda odds in my life period, nevermind a shoe. Ha!

i think i just got extremely lucky. do u know any1 else who won at two stores?

Nice shot
Did you have any trouble with the Flywire loops on the lace switch???
someone said they had to use paper clips so they didn't slip back in behind the Hypefuse mat'l

It was somewhat of a pain... Didn't have to use a paper clip though. Just took my time.

I know some people earlier requested pics with pants.

Here y'all go. One for my tongue poppers and one for the non tounge poppers.

The Fireberry's are way nicer than I thought they'd be. Wow. Congrats to those who picked them up and are posting pics. :pimp: :pimp:

My only focus thus far on the X's has been the Olympic's. My only real shot at them is on NDC. (Assuming they release on NDC)

cool pics man im too lazy to take pics myself lol, do they feel a little heavy or its just me?

cool pics man im too lazy to take pics myself lol, do they feel a little heavy or its just me?

I was actually really surprised by how light and sleek the shoe really is .... It seemed like it was gonna be heavy and real bulky in pics. I'm a bigger guy myself though so maybe that has something to do with it.

not on the crown jewels theyre textured, and thanks man i felt it was a little heavy, not tim duncan foam heavy, maybe cus i was wearing it untied

Last edited:
cutting jades are complete fire. so glad theyll be the 180 version cause theres no way im getting any of the 270 versions. hows the sizing for the people who have them? tts?

I went TTS and they fit me fine... I do however wear thin no show socks .... If you like to wear elite socks I could see why you would wanna size up .5

Those cutting jades are very dope...I mean extremely dope :smokin. Can't wait to get my hands on a pair

The Crown Jewels are one of the few CWs that I actually like and it looks like I won't be able to get them :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom