** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

I think this is his best cohesive body of work since Teflon Don. Too bad no one outside this thread cares...

I'm 100% dead serious, that jeezy album had nothing memorable on it. I played it straight thru and didn't hear one song that made me say damn I gotta run that back. He always gets that pass cuz he's jeezy tho its been that way I get it. It wasn't terrible but its just OK. If Ross rambles what does he do? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] u might be the only one getting "motivated"
When its all said and done..who is gonna be looked at more of a legend.

not even bra..jeezy has always put out better music (between ross and jeezy)..only time ross was hotter was in 2010

Last edited:
I **** with Jeezy heavy. Loved Seen It All but that new album wasn't good bruh. Foreclosures and Babies Cry is way better than anything on Jeezy's album.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he can go track for track with everything jeezy does. Y'all gotta chill with the denial. ***** became as just as big as dude without all the co signs. Let wop do duets with jay z on every album he would be a mega star.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he can go track for track with everything jeezy does. Y'all gotta chill with the denial. ***** became as just as big as dude without all the co signs. Let wop do duets with jay z on every album he would be a mega star.
Track for Track??? what has that guy released that's a UNIVERSAL CLASSIC like TM:101??? Gucci has Classics in your mind that's fine but no one puts Gucci's music on that level...

Last edited:
If Jeezy did a whole joint with Black Metaphor and Drumma Boy he would be straight. Seem like Drumma gives all his best **** to Gucci though. :lol:

How he putting out better music then this ***** from jail.

If Jeezy did a whole joint with Black Metaphor and Drumma Boy he would be straight. Seem like Drumma gives all his best **** to Gucci though. :lol:
Because people will actually care about it. Give it to these other legends hey go on mix tapesnobody care about after a week

How he putting out better music then this ***** from jail.
Never has any music that Gucci released has ever been highly anticipated ...I never heard anybody in the real world say anything that ridiculous people stopped taking that man serious after he got the ICE CREAM CONE on his face...Ask the average rap fan about TM:101 vs those tracks you named they would laugh at you...But hey that's your favorite as I can see from your avi...You probably don't like JEEZY cause GUCCI don't like him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I don't like GUCCI cause I just think he's just a garbage rapper overall...

Last edited:
I stopped liking jeezy because post 2011 the music just isn't any good. Ask any unbias dude about each sports center or the movie, **** lit the streets on fire without 5,000 co signs. Like I said Gucci sign with the 2 biggest dudes I'm the game he would've had those anticipated albums etc. Love making it seem like son ain't have the biggest machines in the world behind him and I rock with 101 and Tod but when 101 came out son was doing duets with hov and dancing with puff. Wop got just as big in zaytoven basement.

The rap scene right now is what it is because wop man. Jeezy out here hopping on tracks and trynna latch on to all the acts he discovered. All these ****** that never met this ***** shouting him out on every damn project to get that co sign not no damn tm 101 co sign.

I stopped liking jeezy because post 2011 the music just isn't any good. Ask any unbias dude about each sports center or the movie, **** lit the streets on fire without 5,000 co signs. Like I said Gucci sign with the 2 biggest dudes I'm the game he would've had those anticipated albums etc. Love making it seem like son ain't have the biggest machines in the world behind him and I rock with 101 and Tod but when 101 came out son was doing duets with hov and dancing with puff. Wop got just as big in zaytoven basement.
TM103 was decent minus 3 throwaways joints. But the tapes jeezy dropped leading up to the album were all garbage af......

^ No the tapes jeezy dropped the last 4 years were garbage af

Last edited:
No your talking like 101 is illmatic I'm just letting u k ow its not. And the game being wack is all opinion, I think we've been getting a lot of solid projects. From all different types of rap. Future is on a godly run right now, Travis Scott breaking thru, yg ain't miss a beat. Funny the music that's dropping now got bass heavy trap beats and mediocre lyrics just like that 101 aka reasonable doubt

Last edited:
No your talking like 101 is illmatic I'm just letting u k ow its not. And the game being wack is all opinion, I think we've been getting a lot of solid projects. From all different types of rap. Future is on a godly run right now, Travis Scott breaking thru, yg ain't miss a beat. Funny the music that's dropping now got bass heavy trap beats and mediocre lyrics just like that 101 aka reasonable doubt
Dude the album is a Universally recognized classic when you have a 10 year Anniversary Concert for a album it's a classic...When did Gucci have something like this??? ummm Never but I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you about it you clearly pledge your alligence to Gucci by putting his face on you avi so this is s pointless discussion .. This is a Ross thread so I'm gonna stay on topic ROSS is not overrated in reality just on NT...

U obviouslyout of the loop in the music world stuck listening to old jeezy everyday forci g yourself to like his new ****. U and this uuniversally recognized ****. Is it universally recognized or was it just that popular? Or was it a reason to have praise for old shot like u all do everyday. U right Bradley back to Ross, somebody else who makes far better music then jeezy. Too bad none of these ****** ******* wit mc hammer, he got a universally recognized song.

Last edited:
U obviouslyout of the loop in the music world stuck listening to old jeezy everyday forci g yourself to like his new ****. U and this uuniversally recognized ****. Is it universally recognized or was it just that popular? Or was it a reason to have praise for old shot like u all do everyday. U right Bradley back to Ross, somebody else who makes far better music then jeezy. Too bad none of these ****** ******* wit mc hammer, he got a universally recognized song.
Not really I still bump JEEZY but I listen to SPITTA & JET LIFE more than anything these days but that's your opinion on it my man I'm not arguing with you & getting butt hurt over music & ****** that don't even know either of us it's all good....

Back
Top Bottom