** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

Man rick Ross don't care nothing about no Wayne and his situation this is 100% to sell records that's why he rapping about it. I'm not buying it.

Well I have advice for Rozay......might want to aim a little higher at who you diss when it comes to album sales.....probably should've went at Taylor Swift or Drake....you know someone that actually sells records lol?

"You heard that new Ross dog?"
"Nah is it straight?"
"It's dope, he's dissing Birdman on there"
"OH NOW I HAVE TO GO PAY 14.99 FOR THIS!"

- a conversation that never happened

I don't deny that may be he's using for notoriety purposes but you not gonna boost your album sales dissing Birdman lol.

"You heard that new Ross dog?"
"Nah is it straight?"
"It's dope, he's dissing Birdman on there"
"OH NOW I HAVE TO GO PAY 14.99 FOR THIS!"

- a conversation that never happened

I don't deny that may be he's using for notoriety purposes but you not gonna boost your album sales dissing Birdman lol.

Exactly, only a gump would hitch his ride to that narrative, but, as you can see....

Last edited:
Ain't nobody dissing birdman to sell records. :lol: And it don't make sense to "help" Wayne to sell records cuz that _ been done for years. Birdman raping him along with him putting out trash has killed his career.

Last edited:
Just got through my first full listen, solid album overall. Idols Become Rivals is cool but really wish he used a different track, sounds way too similar to Where Have You Been; no one should touch that sample after what Beanie did to that song 
pimp.gif

Bro I'm gonna explain this one time and if y'all don't get it then ok

And the sad part even before I explain this simple **** YALL ALREADY KNOW IT.

Majority of ppl don't know about rick Ross album release nor have any anticipation for rick Ross project. Can we atleast agree on that? Ok now that we got that established

Anyone take a look at rap blogs on instagram? NONE of them reported ANYTHING about rick Ross album but you know what the FIRST post they dedicated to rick Ross was? His birdman diss. Oh and not just his birdman diss but his disdain for how LIL WAYNE has been being treated etc. you know one of the most popular rappers ever nobody special. AND mind you, in those posts they would say "by the way rick Ross album drops _____" and then they would follow up with an actual post about his album release. Look at akademiks, saycheesetv, leveluphiphop etc

SO GUESS WHAT?! [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Now people who didn't know about rick Ross album dropping (**** like myself to be completely honest) know that his album is dropping. Wouldn't you want more ppl to talk about you WHATEVER the case may be while your album is about to drop? Nobody is saying this is gonna help him sell a Millie on the first week what I'm saying is it raises the awareness of this guys album release. You can't argue that. That's a fact

Last edited:
I mean if he wanted to boost his sales and get attention just go at drake, that'll get an all talking. Ain't even like he dissed baby for real, just told him what he doing is ****** up and the Khaled **** took it to the next level. Even told the ***** he still love him.

I've come across a post or two about the diss as well, but it's 2017 son; the most dissing Birdman is going to do for ___s that didn't care about Ross's album before is go YouTube the "diss."

I highly doubt anyone that wasn't interested before is going to listen to a 14 track project now off the strength of someone stating what we all already know with some more specific stuff sprinkled in.

He's even been saying most of what he said on the song whenever the situation got brought up to him in interviews for like the last year or two already.

Last edited:
It would've been smart also to release that track before the album dropped so people like u and the others that didn't know it was dropping would know he had something coming. U usually leak that track 1st a week or so in advance then drop the album.

I swear, you gotta listen to every new Ross project with a fat L ready to just zone out :lol:. With the exception of these variant BMF records he keeps trying to make this joint is fire. He doesn't disappoint, man.

Bout to peep this thang out

Didn't care for his last two projects.

SO far this thang riding on them old soul beats I love Ross on :smokin

Last edited:
Bout to peep this thang out

Didn't care for his last two projects.

SO far this thang riding on them old soul beats I love Ross on :smokin

Ross messed up his own hype dropping 2 albums in a year...he usually dropped one mixtape, one album, one mixtape, one album...and he spaced em out enough to let each of em breathe.

charging for that second album in a year when it should've been a tape tripped him up.

Ross can't be Gucci or future, dropping a million tapes letting da tracks fall or fly on their own, his stuff HAS to be currated, because Ross's style is straight NYC esque mafioso appreciation...that kind of music needs to be lingered walked, and burned like a long slow blunt.

he'll understand once this starts catching fire.

Last edited:
This is the first Rick Ross album in the last three where he hit on all the trap songs. I get that people are tired of them but these ones are fire to me.

Dissing Birdman to get a buzz? Birdman? A dude that really don't eeem rap is gonna give you a buzz? :lol:

Like I'm not disputing the fact that he may not like what's going on. All I'm saying is he's using it for record sales. Nothing will come from him going on the breakfast club speaking on birdman or from him dissing birdman on songs. He knows this too. BUT you have to get ppl talking some how, and this is his way of doing that. You take the birdman disses away from this album and blogs won't even report his album release. Like I said this is 100% for record sales which to me is sad

Where do ppl buy albums because you diss Birdman on it?
Dude has mention the same thing like 10 times already in here...I'm glad y'all finaly gave him some shine.

Another solid contribution to his impressive catalog

Hood Billionaire trash but other than that Ross been on a nice streak in terms of quality

Favorite songs so far
Apple of my eye
Santorini greece
Idols become rivals
Trap trap trap
Game ain't based on sympathy
Triple plat

Don't care much for
Dead presidents
She on my ****

But pretty solid album overall by rozay.

Yea, that Dead Presidents hook is horrible and Future phoned that verse in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom