** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

Speak on it? :lol: you actin like rick Ross is doing Wayne a favor :lol: he ain't giving him no bread right? what good is rick Ross word of mouth doing? Lmaoo son is using this whole situation for personal gain

i dont see why anyone is getting mad about rapping about an open secret. I cant hate on beatrice for whats hes doing , if people are still signing to cashmoney well after juvie, b.g. and mannie left over money issues thats on them. Tyga even spoke on his problems with not getting paid. Also its not like ross is "snitching" on the record label either. Everybody knows how baby and slim get down , with that said im bout to play some how you love that vol 2 

And Juvenile went back :x :x

And Juvenile went back
sick.gif
sick.gif
and left again lol. Dudes signed busta and mystikal and they were out of there asap. 

Didn't he diss Birdman on color money? I got mo money than that pussybthat u signed too when he addressed drake? Or am i tripping?

Didn't he diss Birdman on color money? I got mo money than that pussybthat u signed too when he addressed drake? Or am i tripping?

U are correct which brings me to my point of when you said he was dissing birdman back in other interviews...guess what he was promoting around that time? Color money. The song had just came out. He tryna live off this birdman lil Wayne stuff like bruh just mind your own :lol: **** ain't got nothing to do with him.

Last edited:
U are correct which brings me to my point of when you said he was dissing birdman back in other interviews...guess what he was promoting around that time? Color money. The song had just came out. He tryna live off this birdman lil Wayne stuff like bruh just mind your own :lol: **** ain't got nothing to do with him.
My thing is, if he tried it before according to u and it got him nowhere, why would he go that route again? When game wanted to sell records he made a random Jay z diss. U would think he would diss drake, Cole or somebody relevant if he really wanted to ride that wave and push units etc?

My thing is, if he tried it before according to u and it got him nowhere, why would he go that route again? When game wanted to sell records he made a random Jay z diss. U would think he would diss drake, Cole or somebody relevant if he really wanted to ride that wave and push units etc?

He's doing what he CAN do, he can't go all out and mention drake name or diss drake. If he could he would have but he doesn't want what comes with that. It's easy to start saying some jazz about birdman and Wayne cuz NOTHING is gonna come from it it's just gonna give ppl something to talk about which keeps rick Ross name in relevance. It's really not that hard bro

Wavez gone be on his rag until More Life drop

I'll be sure to let you know when it drop since you so concerned about drake

****** can't go a day without mentioning something drake related :lol:

That's the only defense I suppose [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

i dont see why anyone is getting mad about rapping about an open secret. I cant hate on beatrice for whats hes doing , if people are still signing to cashmoney well after juvie, b.g. and mannie left over money issues thats on them. Tyga even spoke on his problems with not getting paid. Also its not like ross is "snitching" on the record label either. Everybody knows how baby and slim get down , with that said im bout to play some how you love that vol 2 

And Juvenile went back :x :x

Juvie yelling "Rich Gang" felt wrong. :lol:

Birdman got some type of hold on these dudes. Ross made a accurate comparison to him and Catholic priest. :lol:

This album was cool. Nothing mind blowing tho. Just a typical Ross album. Kinda liked Black Dollar & Market more honestly

God Forgives I Don't woulda been great but he had some filler. The Usher and Omarion songs, Hold Me Back, So Sophisticated. That album sounds great w/o them. All the Justice League songs on there are fire, Shameless, Amsterdam. :pimp:

And he shoulda kept this on there.

Was just listening to this da other day. Shame this didn't make an album or even a mixtape.

Juvie yelling "Rich Gang" felt wrong. :lol:

Birdman got some type of hold on these dudes. Ross made a accurate comparison to him and Catholic priest. :lol:

BABY is lowdown me & $tacy $tacy had a discussion about how BABY is a while back..I'm from the N.O. so nothing ROSS said surprised me BABY has been this way since day one owed UNLV some changed YELLA BOY went at him knocked him out & shot his truck up few months later YELLA BOY turned up dead...B.G. was BIRDMAN J.R. before WAYNE him & B.G. got they names tatted on each other & B.G. got that big *** CASH MONEY LOGO on his back dude never went to see B.G. dude left that man out there high & dry..CASH MONEY made like $15 Million on the Cash Money Ruff Ryders Tour in 99' He gave the HOT BOYS $100K & bought a car for each of them & kept the rest.....BABY a ***** ***** he took advantage of them dudes while they were young had them sign contracts without a legal guardian present because the only one that was over 18 was Juvie....Dude is selfish he doesn't pay anybody but I can't really feel sorry for WAYNE though he should have listened to Juvie & B.G.....ROCAFELLA wanted to sign WAYNE in 04' they were in talks but a few weeks later BABY sent ROCAFELLA a Cease & Desist letter to stop contacting WAYNE....BABY gonna get his he can't get away with ******* over people forever....When he had WANYE bus shot up that was going too far WAYNE ain't got a Ounce of Killer in him YELLA BOY was about that Gangsta **** so gunplay was gonna get involved but you wanna go at WAYNE who been down with you since he was 10 yrs old?? that's when ROSS started speaking on it because BABY went too far...But as far as the Album goes I like it ROSS got back in his smooth classic Rap lane nobody can do that line him....

Last edited:
album is dope 11 tracks in

but theres a similar beat pattern from "she on my d*ck" to "lamborghini doors" 

they all start off with a high beat and then hits with the mafioso beat for each one 

Back
Top Bottom