** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

Ross easily has the best videos of all time. Just gives you those vibes man. Always the same formula, but if ain't broke, why fix it. :smokin

video is :pimp:
ross dancing and ****
plus i just peeped he aint bald no more
he got a lil fade
boy lost weight too
oh yeah he loving life right now

Ross signed the N**** Bish Zro beat up huh? :lol:

Never even knew there was a show about this. MMG can't recapture that 2011-2013 feeling. They was BOOMING then.

Self Made Vol 1 & 2>>>>

Ross stay dropping jewels man. Last verse on Santoni Greece one of my favorites in a long time.

"We in the last days, these racist agendas
Blatant double standards because I'm a *****
Jesse Jackson on them people payroll (**** him)
When you black, lips chapped 'cause the game cold
I'm giving ****** jobs when I sing songs
White man love me when I get my bling on
But you hate me buying real estate in foreign land

Respect my genius, all my people Portishead
Room full of cloaks and they count votes
Million man march and I'm taking notes

Made it to the top, you thought they saw a ghost
Facing tax evasion, ****** sell they soul
So selling dope was the path we chose
And now it's boats in the Bel-Air rose
Rich ****** and it's set and stone"

Oh yeah....when the beat drop on, "my favorite shorty outta Baltimore" :pimp:

This his 3rd best project behind Deeper Than Rap and Teflon Don. Might be second. Whole album is great lyrically and production wise. Idols Become Rivals is a movie. MM5 is too smoove. Apple Of My Eye, Scientology, Game Ain't Based On Sympathy. All those joints.
rejoice.png

Gfid honestly isn't that bad. If it didn't come out after rich forever it wouldn't get so much hate. I still go back and play it every few months.

Gfid honestly isn't that bad. If it didn't come out after rich forever it wouldn't get so much hate. I still go back and play it every few months.
Agree 100% it's a good album actually

grid had a bunch of throwaways imo
besides jesus piece
amsterdam
and another song that escapes me at the moment
thats all i listen to when i put it on

Dope visuals, glad my guy actually went to Santorini to shoot it, instead shooting another vid in that big *** crib. : lol

Place is beautiful, def want to go back after seeing this vid.

I wonder if he got permission to shoot in that church, they don't play about that type of **** out there, and he in that ***** dancing and ****. :lol:

This his 3rd best project behind Deeper Than Rap and Teflon Don. Might be second. Whole album is great lyrically and production wise. Idols Become Rivals is a movie. MM5 is too smoove. Apple Of My Eye, Scientology, Game Ain't Based On Sympathy. All those joints.
rejoice.png
I'll probably rank Mastermind over this.

I been a Ross fan since Port of Miami and he's always talked that talk but he's been on some next level **** since he caught that last case.

The last three projects, RYTM, Black Market and Black Dollar are easily my favorite joints. That case hanging over his head had him spitting for his life.

Back
Top Bottom