** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

On the second clip when the interview asked Ross if he put money on the table to Wayne :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ***** smooth avoided that question :lol: no idea why y'all letting this dude fool y'all into thinking he really cares about that situation lmao. Just a couple years ago I remember NT acknowledging he was one of the best actors in the game

Its weird.

I'd never consider Rick Ross my favorite rapper but I enjoy a good album from him probably more than anyone in the game right now.

Teflon Don is my favorite album from anyone in the last 7 years. Mastermind was a classic to me and so is RYTM.

Video blew me :lol:. **** he on the box when he shot this?

Imma need a vid for Lamborghini doors ASAP. This album still in heavy rotation for me. One of the better ones to drop.

Video blew me
laugh.gif
. **** he on the box when he shot this?

Imma need a vid for Lamborghini doors ASAP. This album still in heavy rotation for me. One of the better ones to drop.
lamborghini doors and santorini greece should be made into 1 video..make it a mini movie or sometin like box chevy

Last edited:
That house is about 5 mins from my mom's crib. I grew up driving by that joint and always wanted to see the inside. That **** is huge, b.

Back
Top Bottom