Official Roc Maricano Thread - Sound like some authentic 97 NY...

still aint listen to the new album.... im slacking

dont sleep on KA either...

Sniffin yayo off of J-Lo butt

Yo ***** licked the pre-cum right off the deep cuts, my nuts hang like ribs in a meat truck

Crack the safe that's an accolade, relax and get face from Christina Applegate

:lol: :lol:

Are y'all not turned off by the horrible mixing with the vocals being super low on every track. It's unlistenable for me. It's a shame cause I was looking forward to this for years. 

Are y'all not turned off by the horrible mixing with the vocals being super low on every track. It's unlistenable for me. It's a shame cause I was looking forward to this for years. 

Yea you can pretty much only listen in headphones.

No wonder I hadn't noticed the mixing, cause I've only listened to this album with headphones :lol:

The mastering is bad but not crazy bad.
Except when it comes to Ka's verse which is practically inaudible eem wit headphones on.

But Roc is lyrically as sharp as ever.
Made the stank face so many times.

My favorite joints on here are Gunsense, Pray For Me,
Move Dope, Already, and Herringbone.

Roc is so nice. I just find it almost unfathomable thinking where he gets this stuff from.

The mastering is bad but not crazy bad.
Except when it comes to Ka's verse which is practically inaudible eem wit headphones on.

But Roc is lyrically as sharp as ever.
Made the stank face so many times.

My favorite joints on here are Gunsense, Pray For Me,
Move Dope, Already, and Herringbone.

Roc is so nice. I just find it almost unfathomable thinking where he gets this stuff from.
Lyrically one of the best for sure. I'll try a 2nd listen and see how it sounds. Gotta give it another chance. 

This is a really good project

I just don't find Roc very engaging for me long term

Roc Marciano’s RR2: The Bitter Dose Is Out Now, But You Can’t Stream It
Tom Breihan @tombreihan | February 27, 2018 - 1:37 pm
Roc-Marciano-RR2-The-Bitter-Dose-1519755923-640x640.jpg

Last year, Roc Mariciano, the veteran New York rapper and producer, released a truly great album called Rosebudd’s Revenge. Roc Marci is an expert and clever and intricately worded ****-talk, and his sound — a muffled and zoned-out take on classic New York boom-bap — has proven vastly influential on a whole lot of this decade’s underground rap. Rosebudd’s Revenge ended up as one of our favorite albums of 2017. And Roc Marci has just come out with a follow-up to that album. You’re probably not going to hear it, though.

Roc Marci’s new album RR2: The Bitter Dose is out today, and Roc Marci clearly intends for it to be the sequel to Rosebudd’s Revenge. But right now, Roc Marci is keeping the new album off of streaming services, and he’s not selling it at retail anywhere. Instead, the only way to hear the album right now is to buy the digital download directly from Roc Marci at his website. And he’s charging a steep $30 for it.

Roc Marci produced most of the 14-track album himself, and Action Bronson shows up on that song. He hasn’t shared any of its tracks yet. It’s probably worth the $30! And $30 is way less than the New Jersey underground rapper Mach-Hommy tends to charge for his own download-only releases. (Mach-Hommy regularly charges hundreds for Bandcamp downloads.) I have to imagine that RR2: The Bitter Dose will eventually make its way to the streaming services; his website merely claims that it’s download-only “until (and if) Roc makes it available in other formats.” Until then, if you want to take the plunge, you can buy RR2: The Bitter Dose here.

Roc has given me a lot of music to listen too over the years, even if its 30 dollars I may still end up buying it cause he's so damn funny on alot of his songs

:lol: at the shot at Mach Hommy in that article since he releases his stuff in the same way. But if theres one thing ive learned from his releases are, is that everything still leaks in the end lol

i def wish the mixing was different on a lot of roc's songs/guest appearances but i think its more that his voice is just like that and and he ends up being one with the track. thats just his thing.

hoping for more roc and griselda records tho.

Album is flames. A few misplaced records in the sequencing, but dope nonetheless.

Still ain’t worth 30 bones for a digital copy doe. :lol:

I don’t know how I’m gonna check this new album out cuz I’m not paying $30.

The first RR was a great project tho. Roc is nice as hell.

Back
Top Bottom