****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

i notice a lot of "john mayor", "interpol", and "red hot chili peppers" type rock. and i was just curious: does anyone on here listen to anything hard?...and possibly more underground?

subgenres that i listen to: death metal, metal, metalcore, grindcore, noisecore(e-grind), experimental metal, southern metal, nintendocore :lol:
laugh.gif
, mathcore, thrash, pop/punk/hardcore, etc.

anyone else share the same musical tastes?

i mean, of course that's not all that i listen to. but i mean, it does make up the vast majority of the songs on my itunes. :lol:
laugh.gif

*edit. totally forgot to post what i'm listening to. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
same dude, different name. rip: spaceman23​

Err, well I do listen to The Chameleons and The Cure, which are 80's post-punk band. They are a bit aggressive, but so much heavy metal.

yo rhcp729, you wouldnt happen to have that new earth sings of mi fa mi cd would you? I know it comes out in like a week but I dont want to wait!!! haha
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Interpol concert was fabulous. They were actually better than I expected live and they played a good mixture of songs, new and old.

Probably the best part of the night though was after the show. I'm getting my car at the valet and the guy says the band is at a pub right around the corner called Flannery's (Cleveland heads). Tossed him the keys back and hung out with the band for awhile...real cool, subtle guys. Got pics with a few of them as well since no one even cared to blink at who they were.

All in all, a great night

and p.s. Our Love To Admire has really grown on me since the concert...another solid album
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Tokyo Police Club---A Lesson In Crime
FS--DMPs size 11.5 DS and ICY: $600/BMP's sized 11 $275 shipped

Team Georgia State​

Quote:
Interpol concert was fabulous. They were actually better than I expected live and they played a good mixture of songs, new and old.
KINGS
"You're nearly a laugh but you're really a cry."

Quote:
but i'm a huge fan of Maylene. love to do the "bike" in the pit. (if anyone else dances like SC'ers. :lol:
laugh.gif
)

Hardcore dancing is the just about the best thing in the world when you're smacked on e. But then again, everything is.

Being absolutely trashed around straightedge kids that don't know that you are is soooooo much fun. Try it sometime.

Quote:
listen to pretty much every different style of metal that exists plus a little bit of hardcore and metalcore thrown in for variation.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason

"Me fail english? Thats unpossible." ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
you into horse the band or maylene and the sons of disaster?

I used to love HORSE the band, but after kickin it with em in Sac, I HATE them as people.

They seem like they'd be pretty chill nerdy kids, right?

WRONG. Absolute pricks.

Quote:
funny thing: i'm straight edge. 8)
glasses.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason

4L8O15S16T23!42​

spaceman23-

I just read that you like nintendocore. Ever heard of The Advantage?

They cover old video game songs.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

4L8O15S16T23!42​

hard to concentrate - RHCP

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
SELL ME YOUR JORDANS, NIKE SB'S, NEW BALANCES,
VANS, AND AIRMAXES, SIZE 11-12

STRICTLY FISTICUFFS

Obituary's Xecutioner's Return album.

so crushingly heavy. If you dug "Frozen In Time" you'll like this one as well.

And for the record John Tardy is officially my favorite death metal vocalist.

"YEEAAAAAAARARARAUUUUUUGHHHHHHH!"

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE
Living the Dream since 1992​

Quote:
I'm not hatin on xxx kids at all, in fact probably half of my friends are straightedge.

And yea, straightedge kids are damn good at it. They still have the built-in coordination all us alcoholics don't possess anymore.

But thizzed out hardcore kids= the best hardcore dancers ever.

Absolutely no mind to decipher pain, exhaustion, and they can stretch so much and not notice a thing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
Spaceman45.
I'm just curious but who are your favorite death metal bands?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

i didn't feel like editing my previous post to say this but i don't listen to death metal as much as i listen to grindcore/metalcore/and experimental metal stuff.

some of my favorites(not in order) include:
-duckduckgoose.
-arsonists get all the girls.
-heavy heavy low low. (too bad they blew up...)
-animosity.
-elysia.
-maylene and the sons of disaster.
-xBISHOPx.
-xTYRANTx.
-the mongoloids.
-TRAMPLE.
-AMBUSH!
-AXP
-AFB
-vanna.

currently listening to: "so you think you know about the game of life(party in the rear)" by arsonists get all the girls.

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Necrophagist - various youtube live clips.

Real metal :evil:
devil.gif
THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

No Use for a Name - For Fiona
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Back
Top Bottom