Official Rockets (55-27) Season Thread-5th place, HCA

This is what Rafer has been averaging since December 12th of last year:

14.0 pts, 6 assts, 3.5 rbs, 1.3 stls, 2.1 three's, while shooting 41% from the field. Stop hatin' on the dude NOW!

Even though I'm not a rockets fan it would be nice to see T-Mac and the rockets get to the playoffs and McGrady finally get passed the first round.

Bobby Jackson for James and Wells? ......

....DO IT! I already had that ill feeling that Bonzi and hog james weren't gonna work out. Can we try and look for someone else though?
ohwell.gif

i havent been keeping up with the rockets lately. just checking the scores and stats. Is mike james still playing?

anyways, if rick adelman thinks bobby jackson can help them in the playoffs, then why not go for the trade.

^^because bonzi is playin so well for us. He is a great weapon in the paint and an outstanding rebounder. I have no problem with wanting to get rid of james,but bonzi was very helpful. We should have went after someone like mike bibby not an old bobby jackson

If we don't pick up mike miller or artest, this was a horrible trade and may mess up our season.

If we don't pick up mike miller or artest, this was a horrible trade and may mess up our season. Would be nice if bonzi pulls a devean george and vetos thetrade.

Man, I was hoping we can get Bobby Jackson for less than that.
I thought we could've used Bonzi to try and get Mike Miller instead.
Bobby Jackson was Adelman's main player off the bench in Sac town, but I thought Brooks was doing a good job at filling the back up role.

Gerald Green is a good trade imo, we don't use Kirk anyways.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

WOW...Tmac is OFFICIALLY cursed. What the HELL are they doing in Houston?!?!?! Bonzi was playing VERY well for them, and they are on a streak and chemistryis good and all of a sudden you trade him away?

Also, Gerald Green? What the hell?

^
laugh.gif
Indeed that was a dumb trade. If we really wanted Bobby Jackson, I wish we would've gave up someone else besides Bonzi. Bonzi was a very good playerof the bench that brings energy, rebounds, and atleast 10 points or so almost every night.

I like the Gerald Green trade, I mean Kirk Snyder never did anything for us anyways. I hope Gerald Green has a chance to redeem himself and be a good playeroff the bench for us.
pimp.gif

Chea we brought Gerald home, but letting Bonzi go is dumb I guess we are looking at the future now
eyes.gif

Letting Bonzi away was dumb...

Letting Bonzi away to our division rival, who has the best record in the division, is worst.

Cp3, Chandler, Dwest, Peja, and now Bonzi....
indifferent.gif

Better NO than Phoenix, that's for sure.

But I guess first things first.

Let the Rockets continue to win, and hope Den and GSW start losing.

It's way too tight this race.

We're playing NO tonight too. I don't like trading Bonzi, he was a hustler and had the paint on lock. We'll see how it pans out but if JVG used himin the playoffs last year I bet we would have beat Utah.

Bonzi became expendable when Landry and Scola started getting more PT, though I thought the move wasn't necessary (winning 19:3 in the last 22 games) . Atleast we got rid of Jame's contract, and got a Veteran guard in the process. Plus Bobby Jax already knows RA's system.

Anyone know if he's playing tonight?

Is there any justifiable reason for letting Bonzi go? Contracts? Locker room drama?

IMO, Bonzi was a guy who would bring energy into a game. He fit into the system. I thought that you guys should have tried to get more than just Bobby Jackson.Mike James, sure, get rid of him. But Bonzi, IMO, should have stayed.

Good deal with the Gerald Green trade tho.

Back
Top Bottom