[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

L.A. is just a better team when they show up, bottom line.

Stupid Rockets fans calling us frauds.

took you 7 games to beat a team without its two best players.
and two of those game you got blown out.
Ya that screams best team in the league
Did you read what I wrote? Can you comprehend it? Your rebuttal has nothing to do with what I said.
no one was questioning whether the lakers were better. ask any rockets fan we know we dont have the talent man to man. but your frauds in thesense you havent shown this series you are the best team in the league.

Good first half. Lakers are known to blow big leads but I hope we don't.

I wonder if anyone from either team watched the kobe documentary. Took notes on the triangle offense

Rockets really stinkin it up in the 1st half...Ron wit some bad shots...only one goin for his is Von...everyone else needs to step it up..no tenacity oremotionon either side of the ball...this is not how u play in a game 7 guys

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

This lead isn't safe.

True, Lakers have to keep it up and get this to 30 or so by the 4th

and props to the Rocket's fans that aren't resulting to salty tactics
&
laugh.gif
for those that are

Obviously gonna respect the H for taking the Lakers to 7

Dude's talking about it's all over for the Lakers...do you not remember how Boston played in the playoffs last year?

No doubt not all.

And people like to point to the Celtics last year, but,

Fact: Lakers are prone to letting teams back in it.

Fact: This Rockets team is minus TMac, Yao and Dikembe. And it still went 7. That's different from Boston going 7 against a full Hawks lineup for example.

Fact: Lakers will win this game, but the horrible shooting/play from Fish, Sasha, Bynum, Gasol's lack of D, etc have to be troubling going forward. Denverisn't Houston. They won't struggle putting up points

Originally Posted by zube42

Dude's talking about it's all over for the Lakers...do you not remember how Boston played in the playoffs last year?
exactly

Did you read what I wrote? Can you comprehend it? Your rebuttal has nothing to do with what I said.
no one was questioning whether the lakers were better. ask any rockets fan we know we dont have the talent man to man. but your frauds in the sense you havent shown this series you are the best team in the league.
and I never said we were the best team in the league. That's easily the Cavs. All I said is when the lakers show up they can beat this Rocketsteam and the fact that we are showing up and doing so does not make our team a bunch of frauds.

no one was questioning whether the lakers were better. ask any rockets fan we know we dont have the talent man to man. but your frauds in the sense you havent shown this series you are the best team in the league.
and I never said we were the best team in the league. That's easily the Cavs. All I said is when the lakers show up they can beat this Rockets team and the fact that we are showing up and doing so does not make our team a bunch of frauds.
but why do the lakers take games off. They shouldnt have to wonder what team is going to show up. Thats where the frauds term came from. thisseries shouldnt be in a 7 game right now if the Lakers just showed up every game. It should take them getting waxed to make them show up

Why does it sound like the game is finished? ..its only halftime
laugh.gif

20 point lead means nothing.. especially for the lakers..

i'll only be celebrating if we're up by 20 with only 1 min left in the 4th..

Originally Posted by franchise3

No doubt not all.

And people like to point to the Celtics last year, but,

Fact: Lakers are prone to letting teams back in it.

Fact: This Rockets team is minus TMac, Yao and Dikembe. And it still went 7. That's different from Boston going 7 against a full Hawks lineup for example.

Fact: Lakers will win this game, but the horrible shooting/play from Fish, Sasha, Bynum, Gasol's lack of D, etc have to be troubling going forward. Denver isn't Houston. They won't struggle putting up points
That's why I've picked Denver since day one to make the Finals. They're so damn good, they capitalize on their opponents weaknessesbecause they can exploit it ANY WAY THEY WANT.

so your saying the boston swept every team last post season?
ohwell.gif

i think the lakers problem is that they play down to their competition. When/if they play denver, I think they will focus more. That being said, it isridiculous that they have this issue still in the playoffs.

As far as this game goes, it is far from over......a whole half to play.

Is it just me? Or does Pau Gasol remind you of a guy who just absolutely stinks to high heavens? Dude just LOOKS LIKE he stinks
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom