[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

nice hard fought series la/hou (although, games were lopsided)

---

kobe gonna get his numbers, nobody on denver can "guard" him. after going up against shane and ron, its gonna be very easy for him to get his.

do nuggets let kobe go off and shut everyone else off? i can see him avg 40+ if they go with that strategy, but that may be the best defense for the nuggets

i have a feeling dudes like kmart, jr smith, gonna lose their cool, lol

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

props to franchise & blackxme for been the only 2 rocket fans to be in all game threads no matter the out come.
pimp.gif
Retro too. Couple other dudes been solid throughout as well, I just don't know their SN's.

Good series, glad it's over.

Gasol played his worst game ever in game 6, glad to see him respond a lil bit. GG Bynum, nice way to start things by Ariza, and the bench all came in andplayed well also. Nice job.
pimp.gif

Now let's go beat the hell outta Denver so everyone can say they knew all along the league is fixed and the Lakers and Cavs were gonna be in the finalsdue to David Stern. Ya'll know it's coming.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

What did I say ?
I think I need 2 post everytime b4 game day wat me n kobe talk about cus it seems 2 be working. Ye his shot was not all there tonight but like I said he pushed his teamates at practise & told them how much this meant for the franchise n they responded .

Lol at ppl saying I don't know kobe but they want me 2 prove it . Lol if u don't believe me you don't , I wouldn't believe it to some dude that's on NT just posting a bunch of bs ,but on the other note im not some loser that makes things up

If I could I would one day record a convo we have on the phone n post it but I don't know how 2 do all that im still new on the postin stuff.

If u wonder what my relationship is with him its that my sisters friend goes out wit his cuz & that's where we connect.

On the other note time forr denver now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even if you really did talk to him, it's not like you're dropping any information that we didn't know already.

You said Kobe told you that he wants to win a championship.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

What did I say ?
I think I need 2 post everytime b4 game day wat me n kobe talk about cus it seems 2 be working. Ye his shot was not all there tonight but like I said he pushed his teamates at practise & told them how much this meant for the franchise n they responded .

Lol at ppl saying I don't know kobe but they want me 2 prove it . Lol if u don't believe me you don't , I wouldn't believe it to some dude that's on NT just posting a bunch of bs ,but on the other note im not some loser that makes things up

If I could I would one day record a convo we have on the phone n post it but I don't know how 2 do all that im still new on the postin stuff.

If u wonder what my relationship is with him its that my sisters friend goes out wit his cuz & that's where we connect.

On the other note time forr denver now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even if you really did talk to him, it's not like you're dropping any information that we didn't know already.

You said Kobe told you that he wants to win a championship.
laugh.gif

if thats the case can you hook me up with some autographed kobes and i want tickets right behind the Laker bench

anyways got back from LA at midnight last night then work at 7 this morning
tired.gif
BUT it was all worth it game 7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...it was a crazy my first Laker playoff game intense!!...free fingers and tacosfor all!!!
pimp.gif
...a group of rocket fans started chanting beat LA in front of the fox sports bar...a lot of them traveled from texas and man of course they got booed and of course we all started to chant houston sucks
pimp.gif
...we played well was a blowout and i hope we can keep it up for tmrw...greatgame and i will post pics later
pimp.gif

houston props to you and to those real rocks fans who posted solid details and kept it real and posted after a loss
pimp.gif

usual ghost town

roll.gif

the replay of the game is on nbatv and they just showed Landry's half court attempt
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I first thought he got blocked

Back
Top Bottom