tired.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

Off to a 2-0 start with T-mac scoring over 30 each game :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
I miss NBA LP.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

I haven't seen any highlights,but the box score is :wow:
eek.gif
Houston Rockets​
Keebler Elve's can't even stop us from taking the Chip​

Trust, where you at? In the Houston area? Or you have NBA LP?

And T-Mac has already proved to the doubters that he's one of the most versatile players in the L. He's shown that he's capable of being a scoring champ.

And he's also shown that he's capable of being a facilitator.

Now he's back to his "get outta my way, I'm scoring" ways. I'm loving it. Word to Mcdonald's, dah dah dah dah daaaaaah.

edit:
And buk, don't be so sure of that. Portland got some long bodies over there. Outlaw or Webster can both keep up with Tracy. Roy even.
Out

Quote:
Trust, where you at? In the Houston area? Or you have NBA LP?
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

I hate how i never get to see rocket game unless they are on National TV....but Tracy was beating...Yao is foul trouble....though he doesnt play, im still supporting stevie this year, i just need to get my francis jersey back from a girl i let borrow for some party...
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY YAO BONZI - SCOLA​

Quote:
And buk, don't be so sure of that. Portland got some long bodies over there. Outlaw or Webster can both keep up with Tracy. Roy even.

dawg he schooled brewer AND ak47 tonight w/ the easiness.

but i expect yao to dominate v. portland

Damn I just saw the highlights.

Man did it looked like Tmac was out on a mission. He looks like his old self
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Brewer?? Ha! T-Mac will eat his breakfast, lunch, and dinner every time.

And AK is a shell of his former self. Some days he's "classic" AK. But more often than not, he's this new "crybaby, softy" AK.

What's up with Charles and Kenny basically yawning at T-mac's highlights?

Out

^ until tmac wins, all this is for naught.

c'mon tmac, keeps this going, get the best record :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
What's up with Charles and Kenny basically yawning at T-mac's highlights?

One Love, One Trust

Let tmac fly under the radar, no need that all star ambiance. A lot of tmac shots were soo effortless, a lot different from last year, he struggled so much to just get a shot off. The last two games dude was banging and scoring with no regard for man kind.

17-27 :smokin
smokin.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Damn he lit us up. I was at the game, and every time we'd pull within 8 he'd take it back to double digits. It's the best performance I've ever seen in person. It looked effortless for him, He couldn't miss out there. The shots weren't falling late, and it was over from there.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Almond - Boozer - Brewer - Collins - Fesenko - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

just saw highlights, when t-mac's feelin it, elevate and release is just too easy, like he's playing horse by himself.

is stevie really that bad nowadays, adelman's got him glued to the end of the bench.
turn the music up
turn me down

Back
Top Bottom