Official SA SPURS @ LA Lakers game thread: 2/8/10 9:30 CST TNT

wow have u guys seen how terrible ariza's stats are???? dude is shooting worse than tmac... dude definately benefited from playing with kobe and the lakers...

Look at Farmar NOT settle for the 3 at the end of the clock and go to the bucket. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by NobleKane

seriously if kobe got his act together and played more like lebron james meaning more like a floor general and making smarter choices, this laker team would be UNSTOPPABLE. nobody would be able to beat them even with pau gasol playing like jerome james...
indifferent.gif
 You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

oh u mad? i have a big clue that you are too much of a homer or a kobe fan to admit the truth

Yea...Becuase Lakers won the title last year without Kobe being himself.
laugh.gif

Are you a Cavs fan? You predicted Cavs are going to win the title, now you want Kobe to be like Lebron? How many chips does Lebron  have? Hmmmmmmm...

I'm done with you though, I got banned last time you were talking all that trash and KB made the game winner VS the Celtics making you look like a fool.

I swear, smh saying KB should be more like Lebron when the Lakers won the title last year. You crossed the line as a Laker fan and a clear Kobe hater.

BTW, Gasol still looking like a bum out there. Soft %@* %*$!

The rest of them are playing good, looks like Sasha and Farmar don't want to be traded.

Feels great to get a win tonight! I love how this team is stepping up from all these other players to hold the fort down for Kobe!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trade Kobe for some peanuts...we can definitely win the title without him.

Kobe  for Devin Harris?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Didnt expect this win

Good job again by everyone on the team

I hope this will be reminiscent of the 2nd chip of the first 3 peat, where Kobe sat out and watched what the team could do without him on the floor.

extremely satisfied with the win tonight
all the guys played with a great effort, unlike some other games
Pau had a great game
pimp.gif

hopefully we can keep this up in Utah

Back
Top Bottom