Official SA SPURS @ LA Lakers game thread: 2/8/10 9:30 CST TNT

--Do Be Doo..
pimp.gif
...start it up again next time its SA vs LA...
--For reals though..Lakers got lucky tonight. Good effort though.

Beautiful win. The bench is stepping it up.

Farmar and Shannon are balling. Confident as can be.

Sasha too! Great effort and win by the team.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Do Be Doo..
pimp.gif
--For reals though..Lakers got lucky tonight. Good effort though.
smh how did we get lucky? we played good defense after that 1st quarter and we ran the offense

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by NobleKane

seriously if kobe got his act together and played more like lebron james meaning more like a floor general and making smarter choices, this laker team would be UNSTOPPABLE. nobody would be able to beat them even with pau gasol playing like jerome james...
indifferent.gif
 You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

oh u mad? i have a big clue that you are too much of a homer or a kobe fan to admit the truth

Nah u just don't know what you're talking about. Kobe didn't play like LeBron James last year. Kobe being himself saved us a lot of times in the playoffs in all the series last year and led us to a championship. Just cause these guys are playing well with him out doesn't mean they do this on a regular basis. Once he comes back they will probably all go back to being scared rabbits. Kobe Bryant being Kobe Bryant is the best thing for the Lakers. And last time I check LBJ ain't got no rings for all his spectacular numbers.

if kobe played like lebron this team would be winning by 20 every game. they have way too many weapons. there would be no reason for late game heroics.

kobe makes it harder than it has to be.

seems like you just hate lebron james.

moral of the story is............kobe needs to share the ball more. no more dumb 3's or difficult shots. if your big man is hot feed him the ball. lrt artest and odom get to the hoop sometime. dont worry about scoring titles just win damn games...

people wonder why laker fans expect the lakers to win every game. look at our damn team??? we should win every game. if they played simple fundamental smart basket ball...which cant be done if you dont share

seriously if kobe got his act together and played more like lebron james meaning more like a floor general and making smarter choices, this laker team would be UNSTOPPABLE. nobody would be able to beat them even with pau gasol playing like jerome james...
indifferent.gif

oh u mad? i have a big clue that you are too much of a homer or a kobe fan to admit the truth

Nah u just don't know what you're talking about. Kobe didn't play like LeBron James last year. Kobe being himself saved us a lot of times in the playoffs in all the series last year and led us to a championship. Just cause these guys are playing well with him out doesn't mean they do this on a regular basis. Once he comes back they will probably all go back to being scared rabbits. Kobe Bryant being Kobe Bryant is the best thing for the Lakers. And last time I check LBJ ain't got no rings for all his spectacular numbers.

if kobe played like lebron this team would be winning by 20 every game. they have way too many weapons. there would be no reason for late game heroics.

moral of the story is............kobe needs to share the ball more. no more dumb 3's or difficult shots. if your big man is hot feed him the ball. lrt artest and odom get to the hoop sometime. dont worry about scoring titles just win damn games...

people wonder why laker fans expect the lakers to win every game. look at our damn team??? we should win every game. if they played simple fundamental smart basket ball...which cant be done if you dont share

You still aren't making any sense. Lebron plays in a totally different offense where he just has to dribble the ball for 20 sec and then decide what move to make, he's also surrounded by a ton of good outside shooters which the Lakers don't have nearly as many of. There's no way to say that if he would play like that that we'd win by 20 cause there have been times where KB has shared the ball a lot and we still have lost games. Kobe is a winner, champion. LeBron is not, I'll rather have the ultimate closer who I know will come through at the end of games than a guy who hasn't proven he can get the job done when it matters most.

I don't hate Lebron at all, he's one of my favorite players to watch and has been on a tear this year, but to act like we win games in spite of Kobe and lose them because of the way he plays is asinine. We'd have at least 5 more losses this year if he "shared" the ball more instead of taking over down the stretch.

All Kobe has to do is distribute and this team is unbeatable. They can run their offense through Gasol all day and get good looks at the basket. I always thought that the Lakers were better when Kobe took around 20-25 shots instead of 30+.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i just loved how there wasn't a lot of bad play or bad shots, every shot was from running the offense.

Thats what happens when the best post/passing big man in the league gets touches.

indifferent.gif

You still aren't making any sense. Lebron plays in a totally different offense where he just has to dribble the ball for 20 sec and then decide what move to make, he's also surrounded by a ton of good outside shooters which the Lakers don't have nearly as many of. There's no way to say that if he would play like that that we'd win by 20 cause there have been times where KB has shared the ball a lot and we still have lost games. Kobe is a winner, champion. LeBron is not, I'll rather have the ultimate closer who I know will come through at the end of games than a guy who hasn't proven he can get the job done when it matters most.

I don't hate Lebron at all, he's one of my favorite players to watch and has been on a tear this year, but to act like we win games in spite of Kobe and lose them because of the way he plays is asinine. We'd have at least 5 more losses this year if he "shared" the ball more instead of taking over down the stretch.
hate to say it, but i agree with noble.
look at how the offense runs with him not playing. albeit its a small sample size, but look how evenly the shots are distributed over the last 2 games. thats exactly what the triangle should do.

now im not saying kobe should sit out, or anything drastic like that, but it seems like whenever kobe is in the game, theres always an iso, which freezes out everyone.

A huge argument with my girl kinda pissed me off tonight but turn on the game and see Lakers win so it's not too bad lol . Can't believe Artest and Gasoft finally woke up and start playing with some damn balls

Real happy with this win.

Team looks a lot quicker and moves good without Kobe in there. Glad them boys holding it down.

Where's Scooby Do Be Doo
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif
This loss hurts....
tired.gif

This Spurs team might be the biggest let down EVER....
frown.gif

But that's the good thing about the regular season...
You live to fight another day....
ohwell.gif

hey doo be doo all i have to say is......................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Do Be Doo..
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Congrats to LA....

why i have a feeling things are gonna change when kobe comes back? the bench is gonna suck and take horrible shots adn things will be the same "trade farmar "sasha you trash" "bynum cant rebound"

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

why i have a feeling things are gonna change when kobe comes back? the bench is gonna suck and take horrible shots adn things will be the same "trade farmar "sasha you trash" "bynum cant rebound"

thats what happens in Lakerland no one is satisfied...anything less than a championship is a failure we expect to win every year regardless who is in our roster even when we had kwame and smush...were spoiled like that cause of our tradition...but you wouldnt know anything about that mr.legod
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

although im really surprised we won this game like that...i can only wish our bench plays like that night in and night out...when odom plays like that were always a much better team...hopefully we can pull it out in utah but its highly unlikely because the jazz are playing well but i hope they prove me wrong

the following message is for doo:

spurs lose
pimp.gif
 spurs lose
pimp.gif
 spurs lose
pimp.gif

this has been a message for doo
i hope you learned your lesson son...i better not see you in our threads after we lose with a "Lakers lose
pimp.gif
" comment

Back
Top Bottom