:::[Official] Sacramento Kings 2023-2024 Season Thread [BEAM TEAM] :::

lol this dude made a hell of a bet in October. its down to +350 now haha
Screen_Shot_2023-01-13_at_9.56.25_PM.png

Hope that’s you bro :lol:

the last 4 games were against tankers. still not convinced they're playing good right now. Expecting a rough next 4 games

Youre not conviced? Theyre in 4th place........
yea but the gap between like 3rd and 12th aint much lol. and a LOT of injuries to the teams behind them.
I'm still skeptical because i really don't think they've played great over the last month. Some really bad losses and a lot of meh wins over bad teams. Just browse through the schedule starting with like the Toronto win and you'll see what i mean. Only decent team theyve beat since then was Denver but they had most of their starters missing.

After saturday’s game I wouldn’t have been surprised to take another L. Glad we got the W though.
for sure. looked shaky for 2.5 quarters. defense sucks most of the time. but im glad they have that ability to take a close game and turn it into an absolute blowout in a very short span

Smh for some reason I’m not getting the feed for the raptors game on direct tv tonight

Update i finally got the feed midway through the 2nd quarter

Last edited:
I know we say every home loss is the worst loss of the season. Last night was the worst loss of the season.

Back
Top Bottom