:::[Official] Sacramento Kings 2023-2024 Season Thread [BEAM TEAM] :::

idk but they better figure it out quick because my tolerance to listening to their garbage broadcast team is very low. i will check out quick if they keep playing like they did this week.

Damn, that sucks. Curious to see if he can still be effective playing through that injury.

big RIP

"The average time lost for in-season UCL repairs in the NBA is 25.1 games (55.0 days). Unfortunately, the degree of Sabonis’ sprain has not been made public."

Damn, that sucks. Curious to see if he can still be effective playing through that injury.
Yea because if it requires surgery to fix you either are stuck with a handicapped Domas or u lose him for over 1/4 of the season to get it fixed and then you might as well go into Victor sweepstakes

Yea because if it requires surgery to fix you either are stuck with a handicapped Domas or u lose him for over 1/4 of the season to get it fixed and then you might as well go into Victor sweepstakes
I'm curious if they could have him rest a week and then give it a go. But the next four games will be a challenge.

idk but they better figure it out quick because my tolerance to listening to their garbage broadcast team is very low. i will check out quick if they keep playing like they did this week.

they need to fire kayte and kyle. jones, i can tolerate 50% of the time.. bring back the legend jerry reynolds :lol:

basketball gods hate the kangz smh RIP playoff hopes

Going to tonight's game, I was actually looking forward to it up until last week when the real kangz showed up :smh:

they need to fire kayte and kyle. jones, i can tolerate 50% of the time.. bring back the legend jerry reynolds :lol:

basketball gods hate the kangz smh RIP playoff hopes

Going to tonight's game, I was actually looking forward to it up until last week when the real kangz showed up :smh:
Yea agreed. Jones i can live with if i must but Kyle and Kayte are ****ing terrible. Matt Barnes next to Mark Jones might not be bad.

A win is a win. Sabonis was effective even with the injury. Very good sign.

Need to get some tickets before the season ends. Have yet to check out DoCo.

Back
Top Bottom