:::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. L.A. Lakers @ Power Bal...Arco Arena - Our Final Goodbye::

Win or Lose, I wouldn't have it any other way 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn man you know the lakers are dead tired already. this does not look good. a 20 point lead blown!!!!!!!

You were ready to blame Kobe for this loss had he missed that.
laugh.gif

Smh @ the Lakers putting us through this %%#$.

What a way to go out as far as this game goes for Sac fans though.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Fact or fiction: In the same end of the game scenario, if it was Kobe taking that shot and not Marcus Thornton, would he have gotten a foul called?

More of a Yes or No question.
Yes, Kobe would have gotten a foul call. He is Kobe Bryant.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn man you know the lakers are dead tired already. this does not look good. a 20 point lead blown!!!!!!!

You were ready to blame Kobe for this loss had he missed that.
laugh.gif

Smh @ the Lakers putting us through this %%#$.

What a way to go out as far as this game goes for Sac fans though.

Fact or fiction: In the same end of the game scenario, if it was Kobe taking that shot and not Marcus Thornton, would he have gotten a foul called?

More of a Yes or No question.
Yes, Kobe would have gotten a foul call. He is Kobe Bryant.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Poor sac-fans are gonna be heart broken if they lose like this. Kobe, taking the breath out of Arco in dramatic fashion one last time...
laugh.gif

nah...losing the team would be more than losing this game

Poor sac-fans are gonna be heart broken if they lose like this. Kobe, taking the breath out of Arco in dramatic fashion one last time...
laugh.gif

nah...losing the team would be more than losing this game

Are you kiddin me? Even the biased sac commentators im watching the stream on said kobe clearly swiped away all ball from behind. Even YOUR commentators said it was clean...get that weak attempt of controversy outta here

Are you kiddin me? Even the biased sac commentators im watching the stream on said kobe clearly swiped away all ball from behind. Even YOUR commentators said it was clean...get that weak attempt of controversy outta here

No controversy, nor am I insinuating that Thornton got fouled. Purely a Kobe question. Would HE have gotten a call, any call?

No controversy, nor am I insinuating that Thornton got fouled. Purely a Kobe question. Would HE have gotten a call, any call?

Back
Top Bottom