:::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. L.A. Lakers @ Power Bal...Arco Arena - Our Final Goodbye::

THis is like 04. Kobe nailed a 3 to force over time and then another 3 to win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Fact or fiction: In the same end of the game scenario, if it was Kobe taking that shot and not Marcus Thornton, would he have gotten a foul called?
Are you kiddin me? Even the biased sac commentators im watching the stream on said kobe clearly swiped away all ball from behind. Even YOUR commentators said it was clean...get that weak attempt of controversy outta here
No controversy, nor am I insinuating that Thornton got fouled. Purely a Kobe question. Would HE have gotten a call, any call?
Did he get the call when Bobby Jackson pulled his jersey out of his shorts? The answer is no.

Fact or fiction: In the same end of the game scenario, if it was Kobe taking that shot and not Marcus Thornton, would he have gotten a foul called?
Are you kiddin me? Even the biased sac commentators im watching the stream on said kobe clearly swiped away all ball from behind. Even YOUR commentators said it was clean...get that weak attempt of controversy outta here
No controversy, nor am I insinuating that Thornton got fouled. Purely a Kobe question. Would HE have gotten a call, any call?
Did he get the call when Bobby Jackson pulled his jersey out of his shorts? The answer is no.

We CANNOT afford to play the Blazers in the first round with a banged up Bynum. This is a MUST WIN over-time for us...yes i said it, MUST WIN. The difference between a series with the hornets and the blazers is bigger than most people realize. 

We CANNOT afford to play the Blazers in the first round with a banged up Bynum. This is a MUST WIN over-time for us...yes i said it, MUST WIN. The difference between a series with the hornets and the blazers is bigger than most people realize. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

More of a Yes or No question.
Yes, Kobe would have gotten a foul call. He is Kobe Bryant.

NO. The way the refs have called against him, hell no he wouldn't get that call.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Not sure how the two are in anyway connected...
Goddamn, Kobe just reached into my chest and ate my soul
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

More of a Yes or No question.
Yes, Kobe would have gotten a foul call. He is Kobe Bryant.

NO. The way the refs have called against him, hell no he wouldn't get that call.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Not sure how the two are in anyway connected...
Goddamn, Kobe just reached into my chest and ate my soul
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im glad we're finally waking up and realizing how important this win is. Lets go...finish this so i can sleep peacefully.

Im glad we're finally waking up and realizing how important this win is. Lets go...finish this so i can sleep peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom