Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 2 Sneaker Show Post @ the Venue Sun April 13 08

^^^Nearly identical to the pics I took...
160ubk.jpg

14y8ltd.jpg

16iyz9k.jpg

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

DAMN PO LOVIN THOSE ENTOURAGE AF1'S IN YOUR AVY!
Thanks...I wish i had them... I'm not sure what event this was at, but a friend showed me the picture and i fell in love...
laugh.gif
Aaron, where wasthis displayed at? PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

DAMN PO LOVIN THOSE ENTOURAGE AF1'S IN YOUR AVY!
Thanks...I wish i had them... I'm not sure what event this was at, but a friend showed me the picture and i fell in love...
laugh.gif
Aaron, where was this displayed at? PO

7/7/7 SC event in la la land. I do know someone who has a pair in my size.
wink.gif

^^
Dammit Fred....you know too many people....
laugh.gif

I'm 11-12, help a brother out, you know me & hyperstrikes go hand in hand!!!!

PO

Hey guys I am going to print 4 more of the Dunk High panoramic this next week (this makes a total of 5 printed out of 10.) So hit me up if you are interestedin one.

Matt

Also "S" Sneaks Up logo hats are in the works....

Originally Posted by mknight2

Hey guys I am going to print 4 more of the Dunk High panoramic this next week (this makes a total of 5 printed out of 10.) So hit me up if you are interested in one.

Matt

Also "S" Sneaks Up logo hats are in the works....

Make sure to make a 7 7/8... people always seem to skip that size or forget it altogether...

Tell'em to bring out more material for the SIZE E I G H T i have to wear. I also want that in as many 2-way color combinations as a bag of skittles canproduce. Also Fred, I can get into a 10.5 in those Entourages. If you just happen to know anybody with a pair in my size, im just sayin tho!!!!!
indifferent.gif

Stickers are on the way>>>>>>>>>>>>universal city

Tell'em to bring out more material for the SIZE E I G H T i have to wear. I also want that in as many 2-way color combinations as a bag of skittles canproduce. Also Fred, I can get into a 10.5 in those Entourages. If you just happen to know anybody with a pair in my size, im just sayin tho!!!!!
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

hella triple post! hook me up with some stickies mArk!
(since i couldn't get any posters!) lol

Originally Posted by MarkE McFly

Tell'em to bring out more material for the SIZE E I G H T i have to wear. I also want that in as many 2-way color combinations as a bag of skittles can produce. Also Fred, I can get into a 10.5 in those Entourages. If you just happen to know anybody with a pair in my size, im just sayin tho!!!!!
indifferent.gif

^^^^^^y'all don't even know what stickers he's sending. He's sending I LOVE FILIPINOS
roll.gif
Bunch of ignorant burros^^^^^^^
As far as those Entourages, its the blue pair in a size 10

Rookie mistake on the triple post. LMAO at the I love Filipinos stickers. G, how you not get any posters? I sent like 40 of each. Check with Ucasta cuz ihonestly don't know what he did with them. And i sent him New Era Flagship store sticker, and 1 ALIFE sticker. The Filipino stickers are tier 0 tho,don't know enough people yet.
roll.gif

You know what, I must be some weird filipino, because although I'm proud to be filipino and all, I really don't feel the need to show it with the flagor the colors. I mean when I was in Vegas, at the Adidas shop, an employee comes to me with "Are You Pinoy?" rather than "where you from?"which totally threw me off. Being filipino to me is eating Adobo, wearing Barongs, and whistling at women I'm interested in, and enjoying Dolphy movies.But that's me.

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

You know what, I must be some weird filipino, because although I'm proud to be filipino and all, I really don't feel the need to show it with the flag or the colors. I mean when I was in Vegas, at the Adidas shop, an employee comes to me with "Are You Pinoy?" rather than "where you from?" which totally threw me off. Being filipino to me is eating Adobo, wearing Barongs, and whistling at women I'm interested in, and enjoying Dolphy movies. But that's me.
Translation to the Mexican Fam of San Antonio. Adobo- meat or chicken like substance eaten with steamed rice, almost equivalent to guisada andtortillas. Barongs- filipino version of the guavera( don't know if I spelled that right) Whistling @ women- actually it's a PSSST sound. One PSSSTmeans "What's up?" 2 or more PSST! PSST! means "What's your name , number, etc..." Dolphy movies- never experienced this myself.

^^^Man, i brought that stack of them to Mannys preparty and the show. nobody scooped em...so dont be coming at me with those seditious accusations, lol
tongue.gif

And i didnt even notice the ALIFE/New Era sticker inside...i gotta go back and take a look see.

^^ you had a whole stack at the show!!
showed them, and slid them right back into
the fedex envelope.

I sent the NEW ERA and ALIFE sticker to Fred. I might be going to the ALIFE release party for the Rockwell x ALIFE x Patta mid. I'll try and get my handson some goodies. No promises tho, pockets ain't that deep........
happy.gif
I'll see what i can sneak away with, HoLLa

Back
Top Bottom