OFFICIAL San Antonio Sneaks Up Sneaker Show Post Apr.15 2007

great pics aaron & jj . cant wait till the next one. lmao :lol:
laugh.gif
at my little one chunking up a 2! count me in april 29.

I need to start thinking about not eating when there are cameras around :wow:
embarassed.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
. Great photos everyone. See y'all at the meet-up.

Nice pics jai. Video will go down as historic, bluesupermario- you're not from Houston, you're one of US, Puro San Antonio amigo.
UNDFTD update- NOTHING to write home about, actually a waste of my time.

Quote:
forget the shoe pictures... more pictures of some girlies...

As the young'ens on NT say........REALTALK!! Not enough pics going around of hot chicks with hot kicks. I'm partly to blame for that. My pics didnt have people, much less girls. Oh well theres always next show. Maybe we can get Beer-n-All to sponsor!! lol.

Been real busy so kinda late on here but GREAT SHOW! Only got to stay for about an hour but sick event and great shoes all around. Can't wait for the next one. Ya'll did a great job on it! Heres a few pics I took and then a pic with some random guy with a big chain on..lol..Nice to meet ya!

247310465.jpg

247310469.jpg

247310472.jpg

247310475.jpg

247310477.jpg

247311007.jpg

247311039.jpg

247311026.jpg
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

^^^^^^^^Website is tight, we need to add all of our pics on it...
/OG in the hood /

FINAL MEETING SUNDAY THE 29TH @ BUFFALO WILD WINGS pat booker location @6:30 PM This is the last meetup for the sole purpose of throwing new ideas for the 08 show

^^^^^GO IN 2 DA SAN ANTONIO COME IN POST AND PM JAYSON......HE IS DA ONE TAKING CARE OF ALL THAT STUFF........HE CAN GIVE ALL DA DETAILS
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

^ THE ONLY CHICK?! I feel special. Jk.

I'm already going...but I haven't bought the ticket yet. And from what you said, I'm not going to have the money by tomorrow. Lol

Back
Top Bottom