Official San Antonio Spurs VS Memphis Grizzlies 1st Round Thread: MEM Win 4-2!

Juice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spurs are who we thought they are.... Would have been nice for Rudy to enjoy some of this team's success on the court....

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Spurs are done !

Memphis about to send Duncan & Manu into retirement
laugh.gif

Time for Spurs management to fire Pops and blow up and rebuild this team.

grin.gif
 silly, 

You and DobeDoo are in denial.

Spurs have not been serious legit title contenders ever since the Lakers took you guys out in the 2008 WCF.

Minor adjustments like picking up Jefferson, Mcdyess, and adding some young talent like Hill, Neal, Blair, and Spliter is not going to get you guys another championship when you guys have a aging core of Duncan, Manu, and Parker.

laugh.gif
you comparing me and dooI agree they need to shake things up but not fire pop. Plus pop said he would retire whenever td stops playing.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Spurs are done !

Memphis about to send Duncan & Manu into retirement
laugh.gif

Time for Spurs management to fire Pops and blow up and rebuild this team.

grin.gif
 silly, 

You and DobeDoo are in denial.

Spurs have not been serious legit title contenders ever since the Lakers took you guys out in the 2008 WCF.

Minor adjustments like picking up Jefferson, Mcdyess, and adding some young talent like Hill, Neal, Blair, and Spliter is not going to get you guys another championship when you guys have a aging core of Duncan, Manu, and Parker.

laugh.gif
you comparing me and dooI agree they need to shake things up but not fire pop. Plus pop said he would retire whenever td stops playing.

Originally Posted by Fearless

does anyone see doo bee doo? someone need to watch over him otherwise dude might attempt a suicide.

Probably thinking he rather be down 3-1 to a 8th seed than tied 2-2 to a 7th seed

Originally Posted by Fearless

does anyone see doo bee doo? someone need to watch over him otherwise dude might attempt a suicide.

Probably thinking he rather be down 3-1 to a 8th seed than tied 2-2 to a 7th seed

do bee doo got himself banned during the Lakers @ Spurs game when the Lakers walked in and killed them by 30+

do bee doo got himself banned during the Lakers @ Spurs game when the Lakers walked in and killed them by 30+

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Wouldn't count out San Antonio just yet.

I feel like Memphis needs to close this out by game 6, otherwise, this could be LAL-PHX circa 2006 all over again.

THIS has been my exact thoughts. LEGGO GRIZZ!

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Wouldn't count out San Antonio just yet.

I feel like Memphis needs to close this out by game 6, otherwise, this could be LAL-PHX circa 2006 all over again.

THIS has been my exact thoughts. LEGGO GRIZZ!

AND was GREAT seeing Juice playing this good again. I can honestly see him wanting to come back to Memphis next year now. I thought he was for sure gone.

AND was GREAT seeing Juice playing this good again. I can honestly see him wanting to come back to Memphis next year now. I thought he was for sure gone.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I wanna see him back too, could really maximize his minutes if they decide to keep him by bringin him in for both conley and allen next year. I like this team too much to follow him wherever he may go
30t6p3b.gif

Unless he comes to the Nets
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I wanna see him back too, could really maximize his minutes if they decide to keep him by bringin him in for both conley and allen next year. I like this team too much to follow him wherever he may go
30t6p3b.gif

Unless he comes to the Nets
nerd.gif

If he continues to perform well, I can see Heisley dishing out the money to keep him. We won't have Tony forever and I think OJ will and should be the starting SG in about 2-3 years from now.
The only thing that worries me is Heisley dishing more money out. He could either possibly keep Battier, Sam, Henry and TA for $12M a season or give OJ about $7-$8M a season to add on to whoever else we keep on the wings. 

I will say this, if the team can somehow go deep into the playoffs they should definitely keep Battier and hold on to OJ. Just find a way to add a big and another shooter. Use anybody outside of the starting five and DA, Battier, OJ, Vasquez to get it done. I'll let Sam and Henry be the trade pieces.

If he continues to perform well, I can see Heisley dishing out the money to keep him. We won't have Tony forever and I think OJ will and should be the starting SG in about 2-3 years from now.
The only thing that worries me is Heisley dishing more money out. He could either possibly keep Battier, Sam, Henry and TA for $12M a season or give OJ about $7-$8M a season to add on to whoever else we keep on the wings. 

I will say this, if the team can somehow go deep into the playoffs they should definitely keep Battier and hold on to OJ. Just find a way to add a big and another shooter. Use anybody outside of the starting five and DA, Battier, OJ, Vasquez to get it done. I'll let Sam and Henry be the trade pieces.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

My exact thoughts...But next year when we get Rudy back...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

My exact thoughts...But next year when we get Rudy back...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom