Official San Antonio Spurs VS Memphis Grizzlies 1st Round Thread: MEM Win 4-2!

Fuuuu realllyyyyyy!?!??!!?!?!? Memphis gave this game away plus luck helped these geezers win. I wanted these pretenders Aka the Spurs to go fishing tonight. Game 6 is a must win for Memphis...

Why won't the Spurs die? I just don't understand.

The fatal mistake was not throwing the ball in to OJ in the backcourt. He was clear and would've dribbled the clock out.

Why won't the Spurs die? I just don't understand.

The fatal mistake was not throwing the ball in to OJ in the backcourt. He was clear and would've dribbled the clock out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wow,
hopefully this is a huge momentum changer for us

Fuuuu realllyyyyyy!?!??!!?!?!? Memphis gave this game away plus luck helped these geezers win. I wanted these pretenders Aka the Spurs to go fishing tonight. Game 6 is a must win for Memphis...

Doo Be Doo can get off the ledge, at least for one more game.
laugh.gif

Clutch shot by Gary Neal.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Crushing loss for the Grizz interesting to see how they respond in game 6.

Doo Be Doo can get off the ledge, at least for one more game.
laugh.gif

Clutch shot by Gary Neal.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Crushing loss for the Grizz interesting to see how they respond in game 6.

A thing to note is that Popovich played all his cards today. No one is gonna fall for those last sec plays anymore and double the 3 point shooters. Plus I don't think OJ MAYO will ever
be in a game during a defensive clutch situation.

A thing to note is that Popovich played all his cards today. No one is gonna fall for those last sec plays anymore and double the 3 point shooters. Plus I don't think OJ MAYO will ever
be in a game during a defensive clutch situation.

Neal hit a lucky three just like Battier & Z-Bo!

Friday, for obvious reasons, will determine the FATE of this series!

(Bart Scott) CAN'T WAIT (Bart Scott)

PO

Neal hit a lucky three just like Battier & Z-Bo!

Friday, for obvious reasons, will determine the FATE of this series!

(Bart Scott) CAN'T WAIT (Bart Scott)

PO

The Grizz are having the same problem they had in Vancouver. They can't close out games, the difference is that now they can't do it in the playoffs.

The Grizz are having the same problem they had in Vancouver. They can't close out games, the difference is that now they can't do it in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom