Official San Antonio Spurs VS Memphis Grizzlies 1st Round Thread: MEM Win 4-2!

Originally Posted by PO2345

Grizzlies announcers are horrible, biased like everyone, but not as bad as Elliott...I'm a SA fan.

PO
I noticed that too, but you can tell they're devastated with the loss. 

Grizzlies announcers are horrible, biased like everyone, but not as bad as Elliott...I'm a SA fan.

PO
I noticed that too, but you can tell they're devastated with the loss. 

Originally Posted by kash55

The Grizz are having the same problem they had in Vancouver. They can't close out games, the difference is that now they can't do it in the playoffs.
The coach is partly to blame. Why is Tony Allen shooting 3s? Why not run a pick n roll with randolph if they can't get the ball in the post?

If worse come to worse call a time out and do a 1-4 iso with randolph
laugh.gif

cause conley looks scared and mayo is the anti clutch

Originally Posted by kash55

The Grizz are having the same problem they had in Vancouver. They can't close out games, the difference is that now they can't do it in the playoffs.
The coach is partly to blame. Why is Tony Allen shooting 3s? Why not run a pick n roll with randolph if they can't get the ball in the post?

If worse come to worse call a time out and do a 1-4 iso with randolph
laugh.gif

cause conley looks scared and mayo is the anti clutch

I can't believe I threw in the towel on my own team, 
30t6p3b.gif
@ me.  The test of wills will be Friday, hopefully we prevail
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Nice sig, you and I have the exact same Favorite teams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Nice sig, you and I have the exact same Favorite teams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Keys to Game 6:

In order for MEM to win:

Arthur & Young has to contribute a high level.
Conley MUST continue to get open shots. If SA does not play under anymore, advantage goes to SA.
They have to win the 3rd Q in OUTSTANDING fashion like they have the last two games. The difference here is at home, I don't see them losing confidence & the Ref's will be on their side...

If all three does not happen, I don't see a W coming out for the Grizz...

I didn't mention Gasol/Z-Bo, because they will bring it....

PMatic/BHZ, after you are doing cursing out SA, like I was @ MEM after their lucky threes, I'd like to see your opinion on what SA must do to win. I respect your thoughts so just wondering...

PO

My Keys to Game 6:

In order for MEM to win:

Conley MUST continue to get open shots. If SA does not play under anymore, advantage goes to SA.
They have to win the 3rd Q in OUTSTANDING fashion like they have the last two games. The difference here is at home, I don't see them losing confidence & the Ref's will be on their side...

PMatic/BHZ, after you are doing cursing out SA, like I was @ MEM after their lucky threes, I'd like to see your opinion on what SA must do to win. I respect your thoughts so just wondering...

PO

My Keys to Game 6:

In order for MEM to win:

PO
I only cursed the initial 10 seconds after Neal's three.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for San Antonio to win Friday, I think they'll need to;

Get off to a fast start
Have Jefferson and Hill bring it
Not play Bonner
Attack the basket

My Keys to Game 6:

In order for MEM to win:

PO
I only cursed the initial 10 seconds after Neal's three.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for San Antonio to win Friday, I think they'll need to;

Get off to a fast start
Have Jefferson and Hill bring it
Not play Bonner
Attack the basket

manu ginobili + gary neal + tony parker = "it aint over til' its over" - not only did Lenny Kravitz should have told that but the San Antonio Spurs too..go spurs til game7

manu ginobili + gary neal + tony parker = "it aint over til' its over" - not only did Lenny Kravitz should have told that but the San Antonio Spurs too..go spurs til game7

I can't believe Battier didn't jump that pass. He was guarding Duncan. 
laugh.gif

If the Spurs going to win, they must make their 3's. I believe they made 7 tonight. In Game 2, they hit a good amount as well. Somehow get the bigs in early foul trouble and go inside to Duncan a little more. There were times when San Antonio just took 3 point shot after 3 point shot after 3 point shot.

I didn't realize Manu and Parker had 33 and 24. 
eek.gif
 Just saw Zbo had 26, 11 and 6. Conley had 20, 5 and 5. 

Some good games from those 4. In all honesty, I can't see San Antonio winning Game 6. If they do, I'll they would definitely have to completely outplay Memphis. Factor in the refs not trying to cheat in front of the home crowd and a very hostile environment, I just don't see how they get out. Manu said tonight that they didn't play like the heart of a champion. 

If San Antonio wants to win though...i'll say 

Back
Top Bottom