:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really liked Bourne the last few games of the year, he impressed me with how easily he makes catches away from his body, in traffic, before contact, etc. I hope he builds on that next season.

Yup.

Look at all the replies on this Allen Robinson thread on twitter. A myriad of 9er fans trying to convince him to come out West.

It's crazy what a difference a year makes

San Francisco 49ers headline desirable free-agent destinations

1) San Francisco 49ers

John Lynch is right about everything. Jimmy G is a franchise quarterback -- he's the pied piper, and thus, worth every single penny. At the end of November, San Francisco was 1-10, playing out the string and eyeing a top slot in the 2018 NFL Draft. Enter Garoppolo, and the 49ers ran off five straight wins to finish the season, averaging 28.8 points per game in the process. In a Week 16 showdown with Jacksonville, Jimmy G and Co. shredded the Jaguars' vaunted defense for a 44-33 win. Suddenly, San Francisco became the most buzzworthy 6-10 team in memory. Garoppolo completely reinvigorated one of the league's most storied franchises -- and he did it with a supporting cast that left much to be desired.

Now, in Year 2, Lynch and Kyle Shanahan have a chance to dominate free agency. According to OverTheCap.com, San Francisco currently has the third-most cap space in the NFL. The Niners possess a true franchise quarterback to build around, and a superb offensive mind to maximize the talents of said signal-caller.

49ers Faithful endured some rough play following Jim Harbaugh's ouster, but this team is back in the spotlight heading into next season. Free agents, especially on offense, should flock to the beautiful City by the Bay.

I'm sure we'll be fielding offers. As will the Bears, Bucs, and Raiders.
Their 20th pick
Lesean Mccoy
And a future 2nd

Lynch bout to fleece these boys if a QB slips. I’m really hoping Derwin James has a outstanding Combine thrust him into that top 5 talk he’s an athletic freak. y’all already should know 4 QBs going in that top 10. 49ers pick gonna be valuable.

My wishllist goes
1. quenton Nelson OG
2. Tremaine Edmunds LB
3.Harold Landry edge
4. Roquan Smith LB
5.Denzel Ward CB
6. Calvin Ridley WR
7. Josh Jackson CB
8. Marcus Davenport edge

I'm still sorting things out, but my top five players in the draft are:

1.) Quenton Nelson
2.) Saquon Barkley
3.) Bradley Chubb
4.) Roquan Smith
5.) Minkah Fitzpatrick

I have to be honest about something. I struggle with Barkley. There are some parts of Saquon Barkley's games that give me huge pause. I think his vision and decision-making, at times, are horrendous and could really hinder his game in the NFL. I know this is crazy, but I would take Ronald Jones over Saquon Barkley all day for Kyle's offense.

Love Peters, but have to pass. I don’t think being so close to home would be good for him.

No more knuckleheads. Reuben is enough.

Hope Vontae Davis gets signed.

2 year 14 million dollar deal heavily incentive based what I’m hoping for

Last edited:
That would be cool to see the Niners trade their pick and for a key player + later draft pick.

Really surprised about no new news on Rueben. I think he's gone.

Players are starting to get cut. The pool of players cut could be as good as free agency lol.

Lynch said they'll be aggressively prudent. TBH, I don't expect many marquee names. Maybe one big signing. Free agent options are underwhelming.

Older but good player. You can pencil in Quenton Nelson to CHI. His position coach from ND is now with the Bears.

Back
Top Bottom