:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

no matter how talented Foster is he is trouble.. drop him already and move on.. i remember he went out the weekend before a game and goons were trying to rob him.. trouble is always around him it doesn't help that this fool adds fuel to the fire to make it worst... IMO MLB are a dime a dozen so losing him wouldn't hurt too much for next season

i was gonna come in here and defend reuben saying he's not another aldon (aldon was older, committing this dumb **** in his third and 4th seasons, and likely had sever mental health issues). though he aint another case of "aldon" if those DV charges are true, well damn, can't really sit on his side.

nevertheless, i'm willing to wait it out and make sure cuzz gets a fair trial. we can't throw the book at him before he even gets a chance to be proven guilty. you think about other careers and professions, you could be accused of DV (or any other accusation) but your employer doesn't terminate you immediately. that can't apply here?

Welp, it's a wrap. I hope this regime learns its lesson and stops drafting players with any red flags(Reuben, Ahkello, Williams all had red flags). There are too many great prospects out there with zero red flags and high-quality intangibles to gamble with draft picks.

Roquan has been my favorite player in the draft this entire time. That just increased even more. Zero red flags. Praised by his coaches and peers for his leadership and accountability. Oh and he loves to fish.

Last edited:
i was gonna come in here and defend reuben saying he's not another aldon (aldon was older, committing this dumb **** in his third and 4th seasons, and likely had sever mental health issues). though he aint another case of "aldon" if those DV charges are true, well damn, can't really sit on his side.

nevertheless, i'm willing to wait it out and make sure cuzz gets a fair trial. we can't throw the book at him before he even gets a chance to be proven guilty. you think about other careers and professions, you could be accused of DV (or any other accusation) but your employer doesn't terminate you immediately. that can't apply here?
those jobs are not the NFL big difference there.. plus I have no petty on a millionaire player making dumb moves .. he has everything in front of him in a silver spoon and this fool wants to play real life call of duty and abuse girls ... drop him and move on already

i guess it’s only a matter of time before we lose reuben to his own stupidity..

hope malcolm smith can enter that hyperbolic chamber and come out as patrick willis

Cant believe many want him cut. Did he make a mistake, of course. But this was his first mistake. The gun is not a big deal, if there is any proof of domestic violence cut his *** immediately. But until then believe in him. He is young and will learn from all this

LOL

I just dont understand these athletes man. Makes no sense. Your career and life is on the line, why cant you behave yourself and follow rules?

Not trying to overly share personal information on NT or anything, but I am a daily pot smoker. I have a good job that doesnt drug test. But the day that we will have to pass drug tests to keep our jobs, I am done. And my job doesnt pay me millions of dollars a year. It shouldnt be difficult NOT to break the damn law or follow rules of my employer.

If I had the opportunity to make millions a year, but the stipulation was I couldnt smoke weed every again, guess who officially just became an ex-pot smoker?

IMO, Niners not releasing him tells me that they are hoping that his side of the story is the truth. The better the player you are, the longer the leash is. Lesser players would’ve been got cut.

You cant rush to cut a player like Foster. What happens if they released him and he gets cleared of any wrong doings. I would rather trust Foster than the lady making the accusations.

So disappointed in the whole situation. Of course we need to get more info on the details of what really happened...But I don’t think we can rely on him to make good choices and he’s injury prone as well. ‍♂️

Sucks to have to deal with this crap right after the Jimmy G/Lynch / Shanny good vibes.

Back
Top Bottom