:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unbelievable. Colts can STILL land Chubb. We need the Bills to move into the top 5.

Take all the QB’S

Attachments

• 85DE09AD-8BD3-406A-9215-B544EA3F00CB.jpeg
    85DE09AD-8BD3-406A-9215-B544EA3F00CB.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 20
**** we should move up to ger Chubb if hes that elite of a pass rusher prospect over the other guys.

The haul the Colts just got is crazy

Yea, with all the these trades and signings that happen... I see 2 QBs going before us st the most if the draft order stays the same

Stay put Harold Landry will fall, Tremaine Edmunds,Roqoun Smith or Quenton Nelson all 4 look like there’s a good probability they fall to 9.

We can’t mortgage any future picks for a prospect that grades out slightly higher than a guy who most likely will fall to you. I’m hoping Niners move back to about 15 and get an additional 3rd. The wildcard will be Lamar Jackson a team will move into top 10 for him.

Yea, with all the these trades and signings that happen... I see 2 QBs going before us st the most if the draft order stays the same
Don’t be fooled my brother all those teams with QB with one year deals are looking to draft one of the top QBs
Jets
Broncos case keenum’s deal is essentially 1 year deal
Cardinals
Browns will draft a QB or somebody will move into the top spot to take 1
Bills obviously looking to move up

If there’s any thing this new passing league has taught me over last 10 years is that teams with a journey man Bridge QB first order of business is find somebody with more potential.
Works cited Alex Smith’s career
Last year signing of Mike Glennon by Chicago

I expect four QBs to go ahead of us when it's all said and done.

Not a fan of moving up. Stay put and let the board come to us. I'm good with Harold Landry, Roquan Smith. Tremaine Edmunds, or Marcus Davenport. We still have too many holes to give up picks, especially with how deep this guard class is. Niners will be able to draft a starting-quality guard in the third to plug right next to Richburg.

I expect four QBs to go ahead of us when it's all said and done.

Not a fan of moving up. Stay put and let the board come to us. I'm good with Harold Landry, Roquan Smith. Tremaine Edmunds, or Marcus Davenport. We still have too many holes to give up picks, especially with how deep this guard class is. Niners will be able to draft a starting-quality guard in the third to plug right next to Richburg.

Yup 4 QBs plus Saquon. So it just depends how they fall.

Need someone to fall in love with Baker. Read Payton is in love with him. Literally.

Dude is going before the Niners pick. I think Darnold, Rosen, Allen, and Baker go in the top 5. Lamar Jackson could sneak in as well.

After Jackson runs that 4.3 at his pro day I expect him to get into that top 10 too. He’s the wild card of this entire thing. I hope AZ doesn’t take him. He’s more polished than Vick, even more explosive on the ground.

After Jackson runs that 4.3 at his pro day I expect him to get into that top 10 too. He’s the wild card of this entire thing. I hope AZ doesn’t take him. He’s more polished than Vick, even more explosive on the ground.
It’s gonna be his arm strength that will really shine. Everybody knows he runs under 4.4

Back
Top Bottom