:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of Kaepernick, look like he held a private workout in Houston today and looked good apparently

Speaking of Kaepernick, look like he held a private workout in Houston today and looked good apparently

No NFL team staff there tho, they gonna keep ignoring him even though clowns like Mike Glennon, Chase Daniel, and Tom Savage have all worked out new deals ... :lol: ... :smh:

FACTS

Kaep could start next season at QB1 for the Jets, Browns, or Broncos and be an upgrade to every QB on their current rosters.

The same was true last season as well but, add the Houston Texans to that list, who should have signed him in the offseason and started him over Tom Savage (I mean, really?) or at least signed him when Deshaun Watson ACL tear went down, but these teams blatantly ignored facts to dodge controversy.

real talk

How are we feeling about Jed as a fanbase now?

I do think he truly cares about the franchise and has corrected the ship after his horrible early mistakes.

lol someone had to be blamed and jed made it on him.. he even packed him up for that soccer team if I remember correctly
Yes, we has assigned to assist in helping Sacramento becoming the next MLS Expansion (Which I hope it still happens. That would help out that region so much)

Yes, we has assigned to assist in helping Sacramento becoming the next MLS Expansion (Which I hope it still happens. That would help out that region so much)
Aint happening without a major investor. It looked like it was going to be a lock but unfortunately I think its gonna go to Cinci.

Yeah, I'm not losing sleep over Crabtree no longer being on the Niners.

I lose sleep on him not producing ONE freaking catch against Philly for me to advance in my fantasy league championship. :smh:

I do think he truly cares about the franchise and has corrected the ship after his horrible early mistakes.

Jed is probably a bigger fan than any of us in here.. he was born to the organization grew up around the team and players.. he came in as a big shot gm and it bit him in the a** .. he's been solid now that he's out of the way .. winning cures everything

Hired the right coach and took a leap of faith and hired Lynch as the GM and he’s been killing it.

Now that I think about it thank God we didn’t grab McDaniels.

was watching some YT McKinnon highlights. I always thought he was always firey/aggressive. excited to see what he does in red and gold.

I like the McK signing but I'm thinking Lynch is holding for another RB too.
Lynch is a cerebral guy and playing this market well. Another corner would be nice but perhaps another tackle?

red81 red81 Reggie is ok but if you asked me about 2012-2017 I feel like we were great at dumping guys but picking poorly and signing poorly and failing players year in and year out by rah rah basic coaches. You pretty much called all of our FA signings in 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom