:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Semi-explanation for why Lynch was "out of nowhere"

Ian RapoportVerified account ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
More
The #49ers identified John Lynch weeks ago as a potential GM. He wouldn't go through with it unless it remained secret. Secret no longer.

unexpected_loss.gif

This if true :rofl:

The idea to hire Lynch was his own. He personally called Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan about a week ago, and volunteered for the job.

Shanahan, considered the favorite to be named the Niners' next head coach, thought about Lynch, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt Lynch was a fit for the job. Lynch played for Shanahan's father, Mike, in Denver.

This if true :rofl:

The idea to hire Lynch was his own. He personally called Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan about a week ago, and volunteered for the job.

Shanahan, considered the favorite to be named the Niners' next head coach, thought about Lynch, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt Lynch was a fit for the job. Lynch played for Shanahan's father, Mike, in Denver.

Knew it was Kyles call

still waiting for shanny to pull then double whammy ... lose the superbowl and stay w atl :rofl:

Well this mornining I greeted ya'll mother ******* by saying 'happy sunday, mother *******, we have no GM or HC'

Glad to say I can now greet ya'll ****** saying 'happy sunday, mother *******' we got Lynch and Kyle Shanahan 

Look to me like the wheels already in motion too mother *******!!!

Well this mornining I greeted ya'll mother ******* by saying 'happy sunday, mother *******, we have no GM or HC'

Glad to say I can now greet ya'll ****** saying 'happy sunday, mother *******' we got Lynch and Kyle Shanahan 

View media item 2316274

Look to me like the wheels already in motion too mother *******!!!

Lololol

I wonder who number 2 is [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lololol

I wonder who number 2 is [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
it's going to be that dude we heard about the other day

brent taalke

apparently he's come out nowhere and has established himself overnight as a savvy, organized and thorough talent evaluator.

John Lynch, what the...?

I loved him as a player, but where the **** did this come from

Need some thoughts on this Red :lol:

Red81 from NT will be No.2. Proved himself as a student of the game with his breakdowns on NT message board.

locate the biggest thumper in the draft

is it justin evans? it might be.

Last edited:
it's going to be that dude we heard about the other day

brent taalke

apparently he's come out nowhere and has established himself overnight as a savvy, organized and thorough talent evaluator.

Bwahahaha Hes going to be drafting guys with mcl injuries instead of ACL lol

Back
Top Bottom