:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
although he didn't get the job, he still had this to say about kyle:

“Sitting there talking to him, Kyle reminded me a lot of coach Belichick when I interviewed with him back in ’92,” McDonough, who then worked as a scout with the Browns, told Maiocco. “Same type of look in their eye. The same type of passion. You just know whatever Kyle Shanahan does, he’s going to be successful in life. If he’s given the time there and they bring in the right players, there’s no doubt in my mind, he’s going to have success.”

i'll keep it real: i am getting fired the **** up about landing kyle. :nthat:  

:pimp:

I'm warming upto the Lynch hiring as well, **** came outta nowhere so I was a bit skeptical but seeing the praise for certain people about him. LOVED him as a player, I hope he can be anywhere near the level of GM as he was a player

yup, which bodes well for lynch. looks like he'll be able to hire him without any push back from the broncos.

Yeah I've been watching this SB coverage/interviews on FS1 (Lynch has been on the panel all night) and he was saying he had gone to combines and sat in with Elway at times

i'm gonna be that guy and say we will be disappointed by mid season... just like how i said "sunshine" was trash before the season started

I dont think were expecting anything by mid season though lol.

All we can do is watch and root for our team to pick good players. We wont have an idea about much until 2020 but it should be fun to watch the process

But i like the idea of it being a big team effort and possibly bringing in Dominik and im sure some others. Lynch has some good connections as does shanahan so its really going to be interesting

Sorry for the double

Last edited:
Im excited by the moves the Niners are making. I'm an optimist by nature but Im warming up big time to Lynch as the GM and now with the Peters move it looks like the pieces are falling into place. Need to see who the DC is gonna be tho.

Oh and also if the Browns can take a QB with their 1st pick :evil:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
More
#WMU 1st-rd WR Corey Davis suffered an ankle injury while training, I'm told. Source tells @MikeGarafolo his Combine status is in doubt

red81 red81

Wes Welker added to the Texans coaching staff :pimp:

What are your thoughts?

Always liked players who had that weren't drafted / highly drafted as coaches. I feel like they had to really learn and refine their craft to be pros.

Just read up on peters. Dude has been part of the patriots and broncos front office. I'm a fan!!!

red81 red81

Wes Welker added to the Texans coaching staff :pimp:

What are your thoughts?

Always liked players who had that weren't drafted / highly drafted as coaches. I feel like they had to really learn and refine their craft to be pros.
Just hope he don't get concussed coaching on the sidelines

lmao

that's a good pickup for you guys. you have to be a very intelligent player to execute those options routes at a high level he used to run in new england. he's got a lot of good players to work over there.

Last edited:
Wow thats a nice move. I had no idea who he was but looks like were moving in the right direction.

Seems like john lynch has respect around football.

So Lynch makes up for all the respect lost between jed and paarag

bro i used to have a major thing for kristin cavallari 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom