:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he went 65 yards deep from his knees in that *** as well.
320x240.gif.ac026796949348e789d9784ad57e366c

it's starting to happen, boys. right on cue. This time, we can't sit back and watch.

The conversation surrounding the quarterbacks worthy of a first-round pick in the 2017 NFL draft has centered around three players up to this point: Clemson’s Deshaun Watson, North Carolina’s Mitch Trubisky and Notre Dame’s DeShone Kizer.

But there could be a new name crashing the party as we get closer to draft weekend.

Appearing on the Setting The Edge podcast, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport divulged that some NFL evaluators consider Texas Tech’s Patrick Mahomes the best quarterback in this year’s class.

Last edited:
to me, a pure thrower is someone who naturally has a feel for toggling between velocity and touch on his throws. it comes easy and effortless. we all know mahomes has the fast ball, but he's also got the change up in the bag. it comes out so smooth and easy. mahomes was multi-sport star in high school playing at high level as both a quarterback and a pitcher. dude was a top ranked prospect as a pitcher.
im pretty sure his dad played in the majors as a reliever for the Braves. So genetics are elite.

Last edited:
you either swing for the fences, or live to regret what could have been for the next 15 years.

this franchise needs someone to cling onto. someone to get fired up about.

i'm in.

Last edited:
Ever since red put the first highlight tape up of mahomes I was sold.

Ideally I would love to trade back and pick him up in the later first round but with all the talk we might just have to take a risk at 2 depending on how free agency plays out

Nope. I think you can pencil in Myles to Cleveland. Their extra pick at 12 is a game changer. They can send that to New England, and walk away with Myles and Jimmy G.

Last edited:
i've been looking at some mocks online, and one thing i notice is nobody wants to invest picks in OL.

everyone wants that cowboy's offensive line, but nobody wants to sacrifice the picks needed to do so. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

there's plenty of good players. people don't like picking OL because they're not "sexy" or "fun".

forrest lamp, ethan pocic and dan feeney are guys i would not hesitate to grab on day 2.

we need some more nasty on our OL. 

a guy like feeney brings the nasty.

Qm3x0Yx81pOMg.gif

Last edited:
Am I the only one that think
Nope. I think you can pencil in Myles to Cleveland. Their extra pick at 12 is a game changer. They can send that to New England, and walk away with Myles and Jimmy G.

If talk is starting to turn into the 3 main QB's that are worth first round picks, wouldn't Cleveland have to take a look? I feel like we shouldn't pencil in Myles are #2 just yet, hear me out on this...

Cleveland has a shot a drafting and molding potential franchise QB, something that they've never had.And when i say never had, i mean one that has actually panned out and won them some games. Ya they can trade their #12 pick for Garoppolo, but what's stopping him from bouncing after this year when hes a FA in 2018? He knows hes a wanted man, has been around a winning environment with the Pats and would probably want to go to a team that is closer to the playoffs then wasting time with a building Browns squad. Wouldn't you rather scoop up one of those top QB with your pick,(so at least you have him for 4 years) then fill that other need with the 12th pick?

I'm not off the Garrett to the Niners bandwagon yet :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure browns wouldn't pull the trigger on the trade unless jimmy g signs an extension with them. I just hope mahomes has as much hype as wentz had goin into the draft so I feel better about drafting him #2

Last edited:
Im hoping Trubisky's Ohio roots will have Cleveland feel compelled to take him.

But I also see him working out under a Hue Jackson so it won't be a mistake in my opinion .

Last edited:
I just hope mahomes has as much hype as wentz had goin into the draft so I feel better about drafting him #2
I don't think he will because Wentz was a little more polished all around. Mahomes has a lot of technical flaws that need to be worked out that could deter some teams, but the magical stuff that can't be taught or learned is there.

who knows, tho. maybe teams fall in love with him during meetings, and he puts on a show at the combine. i think him and kizer are really going to flex their muscle in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom