:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mindi Bach  ‏@MBachCSN   21s21 seconds ago
More

Kyle Shanahan told me he had Tom Rathman's cleats in his "high school bedroom". It's important that he keeps him here as a coach. #49ers
nthat.gif

I thought it was martin mayhew lol

Normal conference, no real info besides the mayhew hiring which is nice. Another experienced guy. Just ready to get the ball rolling, can only judge results

not a single one of those nerds asking questions addressed the defense. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lol

i might be able to coach up the fullback position group. that's about the extent of my high-level football coaching goes. 

if i was in the NFL, i'd much prefer to be a scout or GM.

i love evaluating players.

Last edited:
Lynch answering the defensive questions. On 49ers Live

"Wants to do a little of each"

Last edited:
lynch is right about being able to do a little of both. vic fangio on paper ran a 3-4, but if you're an X's and O's nerd and analyze his defenses, they technically play like a 4-3 that utilizes 3-4 personnel.

Last edited:
nah, but i don't think he'll last until our 2nd round pick, either. it's going to be a very tricky situation.

love to hear that. that's all you can ask for as a coach: a guy that wants to be coached up.

Last edited:
Why not, if the shanny thinks he is the best qb in the draft I hope they take him with the 2nd pick.

The only thing is everyone is gonna be pushing for him to start even if he isnt ready like Golf with the rams

we can't rush him. he has to sit and learn for at least a season or two. dude has a long way to go. he's got bad mechanic habits that need to be worked out, and he's coming from a very simplistic college offense to one of the most complicated offenses at the NFL level.

if he really wants to be coached up, his ceiling is special player with shanahan in his corner.

Back
Top Bottom