:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if the browns dont draft myles garrett, they deserve what's coming to them. this dude is the total package.

someone caught up with myles in the lobby of a hospital today while he was visiting kids battling cancer. he said he plans to not be at the nfl draft because he wants to be with his friends, family and all the people who helped him get to this point when he's drafted.

you have to be one stupid son of a ***** to pass on this guy.

Last edited:
49ers Facebook advertising season tickets lmao have they no shame?

Starting at 85$ a seat a game ayy lmao I think they'd have a hard time getting me to pay $5 at this point.

Did they not see the mostly empty stadium all season? Did they not see the season ticketholders reselling for 50% all season?

At this point they should give me a season ticket just for sticking around and watching every game of the last two dumpster fire seasons.

Mahomes looks good on film but his playing style reminds me of Manziel. Mobile, gun slinger, flawed mechanics and not poised. Can probably be decent, but not a franchise QB.

Mahomes looks good on film but his playing style reminds me of Manziel. Mobile, gun slinger, flawed mechanics and not poised. Can probably be decent, but not a franchise QB.
An expert says mahomes is what we wish manziel was. He threw in "and that's a good thing" sooooo >D

Mahomes does have a little of that Fran Tarkenton/Jonny Manziel/Russell Wilson element to his game, but to say he's not poised at all is incorrect. Yes, he can play hurried at times, but that's where a good coach like Shanahan reels him in. I actually think he plays too poised at times. Dude is super nonchalant out on the field at times.

At 6'3" and 230 lbs with an elite arm to make every NFL throw, he's absolutely got the tangible makings of a franchise QB.

Last edited:

I love this kid. the empty hand play fake with the ball behind his back 
roll.gif

he plays so carefree out there. a total cool customer on the field. throws a little rainbow off his backfoot. 

dmQwkG2r7kVOg.gif

One thing you cannot say about Mahomes is he lacks confidence. The guy plays with huge balls.

Last edited:
this is where i get giddy. the little flashes when his mechanics are on point. the 1-step footwork across the body, opens his hips, throws with anticipation and good ball placement. the quick, over-the-top release. still can improve some stuff, but he looks like derek carr here on this back shoulder throw.

NAN9pvFMsxllu.gif

Last edited:
I was just gonna say. In terms of playing with balls. He reminds me of Derek Carr.
carr throws with beautiful mechanics, so it's tough to keep drawing the carr comparison. carr's posture and balance through throws is among the best in the NFL. The guy is never off balance or leaning when he throws. 

their measurables and physical attributes are nearly identical, tho. mahomes is a little better athlete, but not by much. carr benefited greatly because of his brother. he basically was groomed his entire life to do what he does. 

i love carr. one of my favorite players in the NFL. 

Last edited:
there's plenty of good players. people don't like picking OL because they're not "sexy" or "fun".

forrest lamp, ethan pocic and dan feeney are guys i would not hesitate to grab on day 2.

Wasn't that long ago we invested multiple 1st rounders on Staley, Iupati, Anthony Davis.

Was admittedly hard to get hyped on a O-lineman back then but it worked out

Last edited:
I get hyped. 
grin.gif
 Nothing better than a team that dominates in the trenches on both sides.

I envy what the Titans did with lewan and Conklin. Now they got two first round picks this year to surround mariota with talent. Love mm8. One of my favorite qbs

Imagine Corey Davis and or Mike Williams on the Titans. Either way id be excited if i was a Titans fan right now

Especially in that division

Last edited:

Cool for a reasonable contract but thats rare early in FA with multiple suitors. PASS on overpaying for Jeffrey

not to mention the PED suspension. assuming the report is credible, you'd think that would preclude pursuing alshon.

Last edited:
Alshon has too many injury red flags. But i believe shanahan can utilize alshon in a similar mold of Julio Jones.

i think the FA pool for wide receivers this year is dookie.

somebody should get cut that is an attractive pick up. we can also pursue trades.

Last edited:
lynch was on kawasaki's podcast earlier, and he was discussing about how him and kyle have already discussing what kyle needs to run his offense. he brought up  the left guard.

i definitely think we need to address that spot if beadles is moving to center.

forrest lamp. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom