:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I think Kyle sees Matt Schaub in CJ"

a text I received from a football person a lot smarter than me.

i'm ready for day 3, baby. 
nerd.gif

Round 4, Pick 37 (143) (Compensatory Selection) 

Round 5, Pick 2 (146)  

Round 5, Pick 17 (161) (From ********) 

Round 6, Pick 14 (198) (From Ravens) 

Round 6, Pick 18 (202) (From Broncos) 

Round 7, Pick 11 (229) (From Saints)

Last edited:
Foster is amazing. Straight comedy. Man this feels like a completely different attitude/image/vibe with the Niners. 

2012/2013 seems so long ago. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if PWilly will give Reuben his blessing to wear 52 
nerd.gif

I'd prefer he picked another number, tho. Too many iconic players have worn that number. Pick another number, and blaze your own trail.

Last edited:
i remember watching shilique calhoun last year against iowa(not a fan of calhoun), and the quarterback he was getting after stood out to me. i thought he had a great game. turns out it was beathard. 
nerd.gif

a couple games in, and beathard's 2015 tape is pretty damn good. 

Last edited:
i remember watching shilique calhoun last year against iowa(not a fan of calhoun), and the quarterback he was getting after stood out to me. i thought he had a great game. turns out it was beathard. :nerd:

Good stuff. Report back to us tomorrow on what you see. :pimp:

i remember watching shilique calhoun last year against iowa(not a fan of calhoun), and the quarterback he was getting after stood out to me. i thought he had a great game. turns out it was beathard. :nerd:

He looked good last year against Michigan for real but his guys dropped passes and couldn't get open on Michigan's secondary.

Iowas offensive skill position guys were really bad they have a running back who is short tough bruiser but everybody else is really bad.

Last edited:
had to cut the session short. i am battling a terrible sinus infection. can barely see. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

but i am back for day 3.

did the patriots really not make a single pick until round 3 and walk away with derek rivers and antonio garcia? there's a reason the hoodie keeps running circles around the league.
mean.gif

Last edited:
bibbs hasn't played much in the nfl, but he did play with kubiak. imagine kyle got a recommendation from him.

forgot about the adam peters connection as well.

Last edited:
mack hollins is a solid pick. dude brings a lot of utility.

Last edited:
joe williams would be one of my favorite RBs in the draft if he didn't retire. that totally made me sour on him.

kid is dynamic, tho. if you told me he turned into one of the better RBs from the draft, i wouldn't be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom