:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing everyone should be happy with. We are going to have a running game no matter who is carrying the rock! It’s a scheme thing, we are always gonna be able to run the ball in the future, with Jimmy back there I’m confident the offense is gonna be respectable for as long as Kyle is here! We just need to learn how to evaluate DB’s because we haven’t drafted a good one since Spencer

Damn, I didn't realize they play the Rams next Sunday. Keep it competitive is all I ask.

Shanny definitely got weak with the play calling late in the game, we gave the Packers TOO many chances

I really dont like how Kyle called two consecutive passes on 2nd and 3rd and 3. There was plenty of time in that situation where we could have gone for the first down and kept the clock running. One could say this is hindsight, but with Rodgers on the other side of the field, you have to at least consider using some clock there. If we did, there is a decent to good chance that Rodgers wouldnt have had enough time. Or at least Crosby could have had to work a little harder for the game winner.

I’m hot man and I’m tired of hearing dudes talking about draft positioning.

If you’d rather have a team build a culture of losing and look forward to the draft then go cheer for the ****ing Browns.

Culture is a myth. You win with players and coaching. The 9ers sucked for years, got a bunch of game changing players by picking high every year and finally got a good coach and instantly turned it around. Had nothing to do with “culture”

The current 9ers have a good coach but have a team with a bunch of “glue guys” and no premier talent other then Buckner and potentially Foster. A top 3 pick would do wonders for this team’s future.

I’m hot man and I’m tired of hearing dudes talking about draft positioning.

If you’d rather have a team build a culture of losing and look forward to the draft then go cheer for the ****ing Browns.

i cant even front, i go back and forth between being in the two camps: win as many games at all costs or say **** it and be competitive losers for better draft position. close games against playoff teams like tonite make losing hurt but i guess the thing i keep in mind is that the niners have three huge holes to fill on defense; edge rusher, safety, and another CB. the niners might be willing to overpay for one of those positions in FA but they need to fil the other deficiencies through the draft.

at the end of the day, it's just the unfortunate thing that the NFL rewards absolute futility. NFL needs to consider instituting some sort of lottery system.

Shanny and CJ lost the game for us.

a lot of this L rests on CJ's play in the second half. can't even blame shanny for moving away from the run, GB's front started crowding the line and stopping mostert/brieda on the last two or three drives. GB was daring CJ to win this game. that pass he sailed to a wide open kittle was the play of the game.

but it's not all on CJ. mabin and ward were ****ing trash on the last two drives. mabin let adams play the sideline both series. on the last two catches, why wouldn't you force him to take a route away from the sideline and let your safety tackle him in bounds? if niners get a tackle with the clock running on either play, the game is going to OT.

CJ had 3 passes batted down by Perry also on his 3-step drops. Dude needs to work on his mechanics.

I feel sorry for Shanny. Dude looks like he's aged ten years already. He had huge bags under his eyes at the post-game presser. He's obviously been putting in serious hours to get this team ready.

I feel sorry for Shanny. Dude looks like he's aged ten years already. He had huge bags under his eyes at the post-game presser. He's obviously been putting in serious hours to get this team ready.

im not surprised. i cant imagine how much scheming and game tape kyle has to watch in order to make this offensive group look competent

i imagine this is what shanny looks like trying to develop a play where CJ doesn't look like a statue in the pocket

math-calculations-zoom-beautiful-mind.gif

rewatched the crosby gw kick ...mabin almost got his knees blown out by his own man. couldve been nasty

Back
Top Bottom