:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Down big means CJ has to throw the ball a lot in the second half :sick::sick:. 2 more picks and a fumble coming bare minimum!

IF we can score coming out of half time we may have a game...gotta stop shooting ourselves in the foot with these stupid turnovers.

man i ****ing can't stand fox..first they force mike perreria down our throats and then play this long *** drawn out useless red sox/yankees story. *****, this is ****ing football season no one gives a **** about some ***** *** east coast bull ****. **** all east coast sports

THuS.gif

man i ****ing can't stand fox..first they force mike perreria down our throats and then play this long *** drawn out useless red sox/yankees story. *****, this is ****ing football season no one gives a **** about some ***** *** east coast bull ****. **** all east coast sports

THuS.gif
Chilllll on the east coast slander.

THuS.gif
I would definitely do this:
THuS.gif

If I ever see mike perriera in the streets. Hate that ****in dude.

Chilllll on the east coast slander.

my guy im sorry to say it but I absolutely can't stand the east bias when it comes to sports' coverage. the slurpage of any "historic" east coast rivalry is tiresome and overplayed

my guy im sorry to say it but I absolutely can't stand the east bias when it comes to sports' coverage. the slurpage of any "historic" east coast rivalry is tiresome and overplayed
Although I could’ve easily been a GS Warrior fan I’ve branded myself as a Knicks fan :lol::smh:

Just the other day I was surfing the Nike NBA stuff and asked myself why do the Knicks always get an item in the special collections where only the Warriors, Bulls Lakers and Celtics are the only other teams that get stuff.

We always get coverage for things :lol: Literally just because the team is in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom