:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope. We want the Rams to win tonight so theyll have to win the last game of the season. That's of course if the Saints and Rams win their games leading up to that final Rams game. But it looks like Rams are losing tonight, so that wk 17 game vs us could be meaningless.

Oakland better win next two games.. arizona needs to win next game. And we loss out ef it.

From here on out gotta root for The Skins and Falcons to win games and Giants and Bucs to lose games for that Strength of Schedule. Because the falcons and Cards meet next week a win by falcons would of course be more beneficial but, even a loss boosts Cardinals SOS.

Week 17 Atlanta plays Tampa bay so that appears like it’s gonna be the deciding factor.

It’s very tight and 49ers at this point with 1 more win could move all the way to 8 overall.

Marcell Harris balled yesterday.

Last edited:
49ers have great Team Chemistry all year even during the beatdowns.

This roster is not as far away as a lot would think from being elite.

From here on out gotta root for The Skins and Falcons to win games and Giants and Bucs to lose games for that Strength of Schedule. Because the falcons and Cards meet next week a win by falcons would of course be more beneficial but, even a loss boosts Cardinals SOS.

Week 17 Atlanta plays Tampa bay so that appears like it’s gonna be the deciding factor.

It’s very tight and 49ers at this point with 1 more win could move all the way to 8 overall.

Marcell Harris balled yesterday.

my guy 49ersaaron calculating these draft position scenarios

tenor.gif

just listened to Jed's post game talk to the team, heck of a speech and tribute to his brother. condolences to him and his family.

You guys think every team that has chance to get that #1 pick is going for Bosa? If not, are we willing to trade to get that #1 spot if team not in need of edge rusher?

Giants are looking for a future QB but the teams in front of them don’t have that need. I doubt NYG looks to trade up from #7 to get Justin Herbert.

I was literally just thinking about this lol. I'm not up to date on the PS stuff, but I'm not sure either guy is eligible to make it back on it.

Nick Mullen’s is eligible

CJ is not

But we know nick would get signed to another team, ASAP if he hit ps or waivers so CJ probably toast lol

Giants are looking for a future QB but the teams in front of them don’t have that need. I doubt NYG looks to trade up from #7 to get Justin Herbert.
I think Eli gets another year at helm.

Saquons a freak.

Odell’s a freak.

And statistically speaking he’s having his best year. Plus they’re on a streak. I can see them justifying it.

I think Eli gets another year at helm.

I get the vibe they’re looking to move on from Eli Manning ASAP, I’d imagine they’re drafting, trading for, or signing as an FA his replacement this year.

Hate to lose Mullen’s, a lot of upside, cheap as **** contract, but I could see the NYG or another QB hungry team offering up some draft capital for him now that he’s more or less a proven commodity.

Also I could see us keeping Nick, and CJ hitting the free market, WSH seems like a good fit for CJ and they definitely have the need to sign or draft multiple QBs this offseason

Back
Top Bottom