:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any update on how Kentavius Street has looked so far?

No idea. I haven't seen a single report about him.

If he's 100% healthy, I think he's a lock to make the roster. An edge rushing group of Bosa, Ford, Blair and Street looks pretty damn formidable, at least on paper.

That piece Bleacher Report did on the 49ers is crazy good, especially the part about Solomon. I'm not really sure I expect anything from him anymore. It ****ing sucks, but his sister's suicide may have ruined his career. The article talks about how he's in the best place in his life now, but it also has a very troubling part of how Solly was going down the same mental path as his sister. Yikes.

****, man.

On a positive note, Richard Sherman is a killer. I highly suggest reading this. It's long as **** but great:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2845840-can-the-49ers-handle-the-pressure

Bosa signed! Will Deebo do the same?!

and there it is. Let the games begin!

giphy.gif

First day of camp! whose breaking an arm, a collarbone, or tearing an acl this week?

Hospital Ward? The warrior Garnett? Some fresh blood?

That Tevin Coleman signing is going to be so big. Not even as insurance for Jet, but I expect Coleman to be one of the best players on the team this year.

That Tevin Coleman signing is going to be so big. Not even as insurance for Jet, but I expect Coleman to be one of the best players on the team this year.

Although sullen; I’d be lying if I say said I hadn’t millions of injury scenarios (word to Dr. Strange).

And I’ve come to the conclusion that the RB group is the one I’m least worried about. We have 3 legit starters. If one or hell even 2 were to go down, I wouldn’t be to upset.

If I’m being completely transparent the only 2 players that would have me wrecked if they got injured are DeFo and Kittle.

Back
Top Bottom