:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This **** is crazy as **** lol

This is the best part. This dude painted his old helmet hahahahahaha

i actually give ab props for sticking with what he believes works for him, iunno maybe its just me

i actually give ab props for sticking with what he believes works for him, iunno maybe its just me

I see what youre saying, but threatening to retire over a helmet is a bit much. Why cant they put the new technology in his old helmet?

Seen on reddit

“O come, all ye faithful”:lol:

F199177A-B105-4B7A-AE44-74E1BBC06F09.jpeg

CJ Beathard will at most fetch a 6th rounder.

Same situation happen to Cody Kessler last year and Kevin Hogan. He can have an incredible preseason stretch but he won’t fetch more than a 6th or 7th rounder.

wait so whats the deal we dont have a 2nd round pick next year because we picked up dee ford? but we might pick up a late one because of frank clark - seahawks - chiefs? is that the deal?

either way a 5th sounds better for CJ. :nthat: even if we have to throw in a conditional or a 7th or some ****

I was feeling down about some of the injuries, so I decided to take a trip down memory lane. I totally forgot that he made this list in '18.

As long as he's good; we're good.

Anyone know how/where I can watch the game later tonight after its over? Can some on Direct Me :nerd:

After the game idk. Ppl host streams of the games live but most ppl don’t record them and the ppl that do usually don’t have them on hosted on torrents that fast

There might be those 45 minute recap videos the nfl network does for subscribers, I’m sure that will have leaked by tonight.

But the full game hours after it ends, idk dawg

Back
Top Bottom