:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Witherspoon said he thinks it's not serious. Hopefully we get good news. Even if it's not serious, I'd like to still see them make a serious run to get Ramsey

They needed Minkah, that was a huge whiff by the FO

Now they REALLY need Ramsey

But watch them say they’re happy with the group they have and how “you don’t just take away jobs from guys like Jimmy Ward, Kuwann Williams, & Antone Exum”

:lol:

Need to see the numbers that we can even afford Ramsey whilst maxing out defo and kittle. If we cant’t why keep bringing it up?

Not to mention, jags already got insane offers and turning them down.

I still hate the catch rule. The three football moves should be thrown out if you have the ball under control before falling because if a DB would've touched him while he was rolling, it would've been considered a catch. It just seems inconsistent to me.
SmartSelect_20190922-180953_YouTube.gif

Last edited:
They needed Minkah, that was a huge whiff by the FO

Now they REALLY need Ramsey

But watch them say they’re happy with the group they have and how “you don’t just take away jobs from guys like Jimmy Ward, Kuwann Williams, & Antone Exum”

:lol:

Spot on :rofl:

I forgot we get Jalen Hurd back after the bye. He's going to be so clutch in the redzone.

Pumped, gona be flying in for the game. Think i mentioned it in here but my sis just started working for the 49ers and hooked up some season tickets :pimp: , she usually gets a good amount of field passes for pre or post game. Won't front ima def check out OBJ's warmup if she can get me one :lol:

That 4th qtr might be the loudest I’ve ever heard Levi’s in my 5 years going there. The crowd SHOWED out today!!

I still hate the catch rule. The three football moves should be thrown out if you have the ball under control before falling because if a DB would've touched him while he was rolling, it would've been considered a catch. It just seems inconsistent to me.
SmartSelect_20190922-180953_YouTube.gif

I think it was the correct call here.

But on a side note, not sure if it came across on the TV broadcast the same way it did live, but this was an AWFUL throw. Deebo made a hell of a play on this ball.

But on a side note, not sure if it came across on the TV broadcast the same way it did live, but this was an AWFUL throw. Deebo made a hell of a play on this ball.

Yeah I said it in here earlier but idk what Jimmy was doing there unless you trusts Deebo that much

Can’t see Jacksonville giving up Ramsey especially with the defense starting to rebound after their encounter with Mahomes. Sounds like they want the bank in return.

Minkah was the one to go after :smh:

I dunno, he had rull possession before he coughed up the ball. But, water under the bridge, glad we had a bunch of wide outs catching balls today. Even distibution amongst the receivers today.>D

Back
Top Bottom