:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marquise is a good dude. Hope we don't trade him, but if we do I hope it's to a winning organization that will give him a solid contributing role.

Kinda worried about this one. CMC is super dangerous and Allen has been solid. They have some explosive weapons that could break one with a missed tackle or two.

But its a home game and I expect the boys to be super hype out there. And i think the offense wants to prove people wrong especially after they got neutered last week by the rain in DC. Kyle will def have some special plays ready.
Niners win 24-20

Matt Ryan is out, Falcons don't have a backup. I don't know the salary specifics but is it even possible? CJ plus Pettis and Goodwin for Julio?

Just throwing it out there. It's nice to dream of a Julio, Emmanuel, and Kittle triumvirate lol

Kinda worried about this one. CMC is super dangerous and Allen has been solid. They have some explosive weapons that could break one with a missed tackle or two.

But its a home game and I expect the boys to be super hype out there. And i think the offense wants to prove people wrong especially after they got neutered last week by the rain in DC. Kyle will def have some special plays ready.
Niners win 24-20

niners played bend-but-dont-break defense against the rams, a team that’s supposed to be elite

not worried about our defense against Carolina’s offense. force two turnovers and it’s a wrap. I figure it’s gonna be low scoring: niners win 20-13

I’m a little worried about Jimmy turning the ball over today. These panthers have a top 10 defense and the last time we played a top 10 defense in the Steelers we had like 5 turnovers. Hope Jimmy keeps it in check today

Last edited:
I had a dream last night i was at the game and our D destroyed Carolina.. hope it happens..

I hope the defense watched the Tampa/Carolina games where they held CMC to 53 and 57 total yards this year. The offense needs to limit the turnovers

i watched Kyle Allen vs Houston a couple weekends ago and he shows signs of why he was an Undrafted free Agent QB with his poise when under pressure.

But at same tIme he has arm talent that will remind people why he was number 1 recruit in country 5 years ago by most scouting services.

I’m a little worried about Jimmy turning the ball over today. These panthers have a top 10 defense and the last time we played a top 10 defense in the Steelers we had like 5 turnovers. Hope Jimmy keeps it in check today
Oh, He’s definitely throwing a pick. From what he’s showed us, we know that he’s good for at least 1 of those a game.

i watched Kyle Allen vs Houston a couple weekends ago and he shows signs of why he was an Undrafted free Agent QB with his poise when under pressure.

But at same tIme he has arm talent that will remind people why he was number 1 recruit in country 5 years ago by most scouting services.

He’s one of the worst QBs under pressure so that’s the key

Back
Top Bottom