:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russ STAYED attacking that dude :lol:

Seattles offense reminds me of when i used to play madden. Snap it, run around until the receivers initial route is over and then hit a wide open man who got free

Also, Russ got them into FG range after the Bucs scored that late TD in 21 seconds :smh:

Everyone seems to be getting a taste of that humble pie ...

a slice went to the niners on TNF
aaron rodgers went in for a warm piece thanks to the chargers
now brady & belichek got the last slice

9ers have a huge challenge vs a division rival
wouldnt be surprised if petey runs it down our throat and uses russy in a lot of option formations

Bucs almost beat the seahogs.. we beat bucs. We win.. lol jk. Primetime game too. Should be nice..

Lamar Jackson humiliating those other 4 QBs who all went before him in the first round.

I don’t mean this to take away from him because he’s played well. But who you get drafted to is crucial.

Piss poor organizations destroy qb’s. Going to dead poorly ran franchises like Cleveland, the Jets, Arizona/Miami in Rosens case as opposed to a stable Baltimore team plays a part. Although Kyler is doing decent on Arizona this year.

I'm going to need to make sure to drive back south early enough to catch the beginning of the game.

Niners v. Seahawks is going to be a fun game.

Unpopular opinion but Fantasy Football is the worst thing that’s ever happened.

I had a buddy over and it’s like only thing he wants to watch is stats. Tight games don’t even interest these fantasy football players.

Unpopular opinion but Fantasy Football is the worst thing that’s ever happened.

I had a buddy over and it’s like only thing he wants to watch is stats. Tight games don’t even interest these fantasy football players.

Got way too many friends that only look at their fantasy team during games too. :smh:

I caught myself doing that when I last played 3 years ago.

Since then, I've been able to enjoy watching the game than stat chase. Glad I'm done with FF.

Back
Top Bottom