:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rams about to give up another 50 burger at home :rofl:

love to see it :pimp:

Ravens look good all around,I cant wait to see how our matchup goes next week. I really dont know what to expect

This legit might be the Super Bowl preview. Hell of a matchup best defense against one of the hottest offenses. If Saleh can stop this offense give him the keys to the Bengals already :lol: jk

Seems to be on and off showers throughout the day with rain in the a.m.

I think we are in for a close game. I hope we get our running game going early and capitalize in the redzone. Containing Lamar Jackson is also going to be paramount since he's going to try to run alot against our aggressive dline.

But but but their offensive coordinator is Greg Roman.

Man the dude Greg Roman got hated on so much here I never understood it. Harbaugh and that offense had to cater to Kap’s skill set which included an erratic downfield passer. Also he would feel phantom pressure often. I love giving credit when it’s due and Greg Roman deserves credit for his ability to develop a offense that really is pretty simplistic but allows his guys to excel.

Tartt and Ward have some real chemistry going this year. So does Buckner and Armstead Trent Baalke is a mad scientist at this point.

Tartt and Ward played in high school together which I always thought was pretty cool. I’m sure most know Armstead and Buckner went to Oregon university together.

^Had no idea that Tartt and Ward played in HS together. That's an amazing accomplishment for HS teammates becoming pros and being on the same team.

I'm sure it's more common than it sounds, but still.

Crazy how AA turned it around in the past 2 seasons. I remember us hating on this dude for playing like trash :rofl:

Crazy how AA turned it around in the past 2 seasons. I remember us hating on this dude for playing like trash :rofl:
Y’all know me by now and I’m never ready to close the book on guys who flash potential. I’ve never once agreed with folks that he was a passive player.

Armstead this year exceeding all his past production is a byproduct of elite Edge Rush. He has always been a stud in the run game.

Back
Top Bottom