:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bosa for sure left it all on the field. you could tell by how emotional he was. love that guy.

now let’s go out and get his brother too

Leading up to the game we heard tons of idiotic/uneducated takes not only by fans of other teams, but of analysts who clearly didnt watch us play much this year.

What kills me is that those idiotic/uneducated takes actually played out in this game.

Terrible.

Jimmy is the QB for this team he got us that far and the niners were so close to winning i dont know how can not be the guy going foward.

Jimmy is the QB for this team he got us that far and the niners were so close to winning i dont know how can not be the guy going foward.

He is the guy going forward. And I expect even better things out of him in the future. Just hurts now that better QB play would have won us a ring yesterday.

Speaking of Bosa, hope he convinces big bear Joey Bosa is come over

I think the Chargers will screw this one up. Plus, Joey didn't forget how they tried to drag his name through the mud when he was drafted. I'd let AA walk and cut Dee Ford if we felt confident Joey would be available AND wanted to come here.

Nick was unbelievable yesterday. He literally kicked the left tackle's *** on every snap. I can't imagine what he and his bro could do together.

I was just thinking man i'd cut Dee Ford and be willing to lose Arik if there was a chance we could get the other Bosa. Would be nuts.

I'm sick to my stomach y'all.

Didn't go to work today.

Kyle is a genius... But he blew it. There's no denying that.

How would you of played it? ^

Personally I wasnt of fan of what he did before the half. Even if it meant only getting 3 more on the board, we had 3 TOs. Other than that I don't see anything that he did that was egregious.

For starters, try and put points on the board when you have 1:49 and 3 timeouts. Not to mention get the ball back after half.

Running the clock down was disgusting.
Most def, I just edited my post. That was the one thing I didn't quite get. Even if it was just 3, he should of played that different.

How would you of played it? ^

Personally I wasnt of fan of what he did before the half. Even if it meant only getting 3 more on the board, we had 3 TOs. Other than that I don't see anything that he did that was egregious.

I think calling 19 running plays and 34 passing plays was pretty egregious. Maybe thats just me.

I think calling 19 running plays and 34 passing plays was pretty egregious. Maybe thats just me.
But knowing the other team is stacking the box trying to stop exactly that?

I agree, but I am also trying to see what he was thinking or trying to do. It is usually as simple as he should of ran it more. I just don't think he blew it. Chiefs and specifically Mahomes turned it up and the 9ers just couldn't stop the bleeding.

But knowing the other team is stacking the box trying to stop exactly that?

I agree, but I am also trying to see what he was thinking or trying to do. It is usually as simple as he should of ran it more. I just don't think he blew it. Chiefs and specifically Mahomes turned it up and the 9ers just couldn't stop the bleeding.
The Vikings stacked the box, The Packers stacked the box and we still pushed their **** in. No excuse.

Dont let their play dictate what youre strong at. You were the #2 running team in the league, dominated running the ball the last 2 playoff games and was going against a bottom 6 run defense. You run the damn ball.

I've left my hotel room once this morning. Every niners fan here is devastated. I just want to get the **** out of this state.

Reading the comments on Frank Clark's twitter...can't believe sports sometimes.

shanny wasnt playing to win the superbowl before halftime, he was playing content with being tied.

he does that far too often.

The Vikings stacked the box, The Packers stacked the box and we still pushed their **** in. No excuse.
Dont let their play dictate what youre strong at. You were the #2 running team in the league, dominated running the ball the last 2 playoff games and was going against a bottom 6 run defense. You run the damn ball.
we were averaging over 5 yards a run. there was no reason not to keep doin what got us the last 2 wins
Def agree with everyone. Which is why I don't get it. I guess just trying to understand it, since this sucks lol.

For starters, try and put points on the board when you have 1:49 and 3 timeouts. Not to mention get the ball back after half.

Running the clock down was disgusting.
I see why Kyle did this though. You get a 3 and out or they punt it within the 10 yard line their taking their timeouts with the ability to score in a flash. I didnt like it but i see the reasoning behind it.

I see why Kyle did this though. You get a 3 and out or they punt it within the 10 yard line their taking their timeouts with the ability to score in a flash. I didnt like it but i see the reasoning behind it.

he stays overthinking it, u gotta put points on the board.

Back
Top Bottom