:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- Jimmy G's return to NE :pimp:
- BYE week is later in the season :pimp:
- clinching the 1st round bye in week 17 against seattle :pimp::pimp::pimp:

was on IG last night and happened to scroll across dre greenlaw's tackle at the 1" line...that **** got me hyped for football

Cannot ****ing wait to see the Cowboys stadium looking like this again on Thanksgiving:

540ccadbecad04960bcec636.jpg

That'll be interesting if that schedule is legit.

Playing all AFC opponents 4 straight games to open the season? Don't think I've ever seen that before.

Surprised that some of you are surprised who our opponents will be this season. Opponents were revealed months ago

HOME:
NFC West, Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers, Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington ********

AWAY:
NFC West, Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, New York Jets

John Clayton just confirmed that it will be NFC vs AFC for the first 4 weeks of the season.

Maybe as a contingency plan if the season is delayed and they need to cancel games they'd rather cancel those than division games

Makes sense since if those games were to get cancelled because of the corona virus they would still have all of the conference and division games left.

Weeks 8, 9, 10 gonna suck :lol:

I believe in any given Sunday but up to week 8 I don’t see a challenge in any of the games.

If fans are able to attend games. I’m going to the jets, Saints, Rams and Cowboys games.

I would strongly recommend holding off on buying any tickets until we know games will be played and fans will be allowed to attend though. Unless you don’t mind going through loops and bounds to get your money back. I got quite a bit I’m waiting on refund for from mlb and nhl games which are “postponed” but realistically aren’t going to be played with fans in the stands.

At least in that W8-10 range they get 10 days to prep for NO and then a BYE immediately after to recover

As of I’m looking at flights and tickets for the game against New Orleans on 11/05 or the home game against Washington on 12/13. Probably going to the game in New Orleans though.

If fans are able to attend games. I’m going to the jets, Saints, Rams and Cowboys games.

I would strongly recommend holding off on buying any tickets until we know games will be played and fans will be allowed to attend though. Unless you don’t mind going through loops and bounds to get your money back. I got quite a bit I’m waiting on refund for from mlb and nhl games which are “postponed” but realistically aren’t going to be played with fans in the stands.

I paid for my season many months ago.

Back
Top Bottom