:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
feel so damn drain, woulve rather took an big blowout L than see these players go down. ****s sad Niner fam

Right. I was gonna say the dude is the most dependable QB in the game, and he can scramble to boot.

So Josh McDaniels decides to run the same exact play out of the same formation with the same presnap motions that the Seahawks saw no less than 5 mins earlier? They deserved to lose

The worst part about watching the Seahawks is that they can lose every single player at every single position, and they'll still be incredibly difficult to beat. #3 is that good.

I know it's a bit doom and gloom in here after the news about Nick Bosa's injury. Understandable given just how important he is to the entire defense. however, I think the defense can still be elite. I'm really liking what we're seeing from Kerry Hyder Jr. I don't know what his PFF score is but that man was everywhere and putting pressure on Darnold at times. And with Solly out, it's time for our 1st round rookie to show out.

we'll get a bulk of the starters on both sides of the ball soon. we still need to see what this offense can do with deebo, aiyuk, kittle, the 3 RBs and now jordan reed. Bosa's injury ****ing sucks but this team's still hella competitive.

that being said, how injury prone is ansah? is he cut from the same cloth as dee ford?

a great coach + having a future hall of fame QB. same reason why the saints and NE are always relevant. like the quality of you avy's thru the years, they have consistency.

the wild thing is, for as dominant as they've been for the last decade they only have 1 superbowl to show for it.
I guess what I’m saying is I envy those guys. They are a tough team to beat regardless of the injuries they have. I just hope the Niners can do the same this year. I don’t want to suck again bros and have a similar downfall to our last SB run.

Overreacting morons acting like Jimmy should be able to play through a high ankle sprain. Just talking out of their asses as if the play action isn’t an integral part of Kyle’s system.

I guess what I’m saying is I envy those guys. They are a tough team to beat regardless of the injuries they have. I just hope the Niners can do the same this year. I don’t want to suck again bros and have a similar downfall to our last SB run.
As long as Jed stays out of the way, there won’t be a downfall like that.

Jimmy is tough for trying to play through it. Im sure they had to hold him back from playing in the 2nd half.

not looking like its the Niners year. So close but so far still have faith in the team.

One of my friends said Niners should trade Jimmy for Dak lol

i’ll admit i was hard on jimmy last week, but he played terrible. this week after he got his tampon knocked out he was ballin. i’m sure that ankle was killing him too. he looked like old jimmy again. quick decisions quick release. was great to see it. too bad it was short lived

Somebody mentioned that Jimmy was more accurate because he was forced to step into his throws because of his ankle. I wonder if there's any truth to that lol.

Jimmy looked like Jimmy today. I hope he's not out too long because the table is set for him to eat these next few weeks.

Sue that damn stadium just like how reggie bush did to the rams old one

need that settlement to include a guaranteed first round bye for the niners + an extra bye week in the regular season.. and that’s just to start negotiations

Its going to be a serious uphill battle trying to gain ground within the division, everybody is playoff caliber.

Shanny was candid. Bosa is likely done. Jimmy probably a month. I know it was the Jets but the Dline was still bringing it even with the injuries. Get those reps in Nick.

The thing is with jimmy is he’s too inconsistent... One good game and every one forgets about the bad game

He still has his same bad traits from last year... Teams are gonna force Jimmy to throw the ball to beat them

Back
Top Bottom