:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the chiefs are that far ahead of the ravens it’s a wrap for the afc. Mahomes is unstoppable when locked in.

I am bummed to hear about Reed going on the IR. But I'm glad that he didn't get there due to a concussion.

Having him back for the last part of the season will be key.

Dee Ford retiring? I would not be surprised.

Reed sprained his knee but What they didn’t mention in the IR designation report was that he also hurt his ankle on that play. Assume it’s also a sprain, Wouldn’t expect him back For a while. 6-8 weeks sounds reasonable

Dee Ford retirement just rumors I’d pump the breaks. But best case seems like he’s moved to IR for next 3 games.

Yeah, until I see a credible source reporting that Dee Ford is retiring, I'm not going to worry about that. What I am worried about is this dudes never-ending injuries. :sick: At this point, I just hope he's healthy for those NFCW games.

At this point anything from him is a bonus. I don’t see him being a regular contributor at all with how fragile he is, and we have Ziggy Ansah so that says a lot.

titans have positive covid tests

The first real outbreak. It's going to be interesting to see how the NFL handles it. Hopefully, they identified the positive players before they spread it to others. The contact tracing the NFL is using is legit.

Put those dudes on IR and move forward with the game.

the NFL needs to jump on this quick. it will definitely be interesting to see how this unfolds

if the NFL fumbles this it could cost everyone a somewhat “normal” season

I dunno I mean the dude was undrafted, bounced around like 7 teams, had 3 different tenures on the 9ers, and got hit wit the 10 game suspendo for PEDs. He was probably already on thin ice and That giants game was just the final nail in the coffin.

Back
Top Bottom