:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what if that team is the 49ers looking for a bridge QB while they let a rookie QB redshirt? :lol:

I don’t think they have the draft resources.
Someone gonna own mariota *** for like a mil next season. Considering he played like an NFL starter, Gruden either going to keep him or sell him while his stocks are highlike he did Khalil Mack.

we’re stretched thin and losing so many men to free agency. Need every pick we have and then some. Especially if John lynch needs to trade up in first round to get THE guy (whoever that ends up being)

it’s a nice idea and would cost 23 mil less in salary than jimmy G, which would help a lot, but who knows what Grudens price will be?

And maybe mariota will start some more games for the Raiders if cars groin injury is bad and then stink it up? Who knows? Guess we’ll see

You would have to get me pretty drunk and then pay me to go hang out in Arlington, Texas right about now.

This the type of game I'd rather watch from the couch at home with some coffee and a pancake, bacon, and eggs breakfast.

the refs pointing in different directions for possession is classic :lol:

McG already gets destroyed resulting in a TO. There can’t be a worse starting tackle in the league can there?

Didn’t know this game was moved to early in the mornin. Just tuned in and if this team cant play from behind might get uglier than seattle jersey

Back
Top Bottom