:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all i want this year is for our defensive line to stay healthy.

Bosa is gonna win DPOY. he missed a majority of last season, his president didn’t get re-elected, his gf is being dragged thru the mud.. he must be playing with some extra anger

all i want this year is for our defensive line to stay healthy.

Bosa is gonna win DPOY. he missed a majority of last season, his president didn’t get re-elected, his gf is being dragged thru the mud.. he must be playing with some extra anger
dont forget him being ticked off weekly from being pressed about his vaccine status.

Trey Lance just showed up Garoppolo unintentionally Garoppolo’s last throw of his set was a deep ball down the right sideline to Brandon Aiyuk - not a good throw, missed him long and to his right Lance’s throw immediately after? An inch-perfect, 40+ yd dime to Deebo, same spot

Trey coming for dat spot

Practice 12 is in the books. I have Jimmy Garoppolo at 13-22 in 11-on-11 drills with one INT (Verrett). I have Lance at 15-22. Best throw — a long heave down the sideline to Deepball Samuel.

i know draft picks generally don't pan out in the way teams expect but something about jalen hurd being a 3rd round pick (just a few spots from DK metcalf) just ******* sucks

Back
Top Bottom