:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone quote all those posts crying for Trey to take over. This offense has regressed. Like some of us been saying Trey is not ready..

Lol it’s funny. A lot here are in agreement with me, but Im the one the other side comes for. Im good with that 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah let’s expect a rookie to come in and ball out in their first half of their career. I’m with Trey for the long run. He will progress as the year goes on.

Yeah let’s expect a rookie to come in and ball out in their first half of their career. I’m with Trey for the long run. He will progress as the year goes on.
Hey if you're calling for Trey to come in mid game he better play better than Jimmy. Don't pull any excuses now that you can senwhatnhe can do.
Again I'm pulling for the kid. Go Niners over everything but Jimmy over Trey right now

Hey if you're calling for Trey to come in mid game he better play better than Jimmy. Don't pull any excuses now that you can senwhatnhe can do.

There is still more of a chance of Trey making a splash Play, which he did. That’s the point.

Back
Top Bottom