:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lane was calling plays out of his *** in the second half. Not running the ball more, sound familiar?

:lol: I wouldnt be 100% against it, he made Leinart and JDB look like stars at USC and had Jemarcus Russel at Qb for the raiders :x which he didnt want at all

some people in the media think that chip kelly might become available. anyone here interested? 
nerd.gif
  kap and chip...
pimp.gif

@DarrenDegaetano: I have been told #Eagles head coach Chip Kelly has expressed interest in getting out of his contract.

Last edited:
would be crazy 

what the hell is going in philly? "philosophical differences" as well? 

Last edited:
Chip wants out because the Eagles fired former 49er director of player personnel Tom Gamble. Tom Gamble is really close to Baalke as well. Baalke and Gamble share philosophical ideologies, and maybe it can all work here.

Last edited:
perhaps looks can be deceiving on tom gambles part, but i would be reluctant to hire a guy close to someone who would wear these rediculous sandals in public 
laugh.gif

:wow: :wow:

Do it Jed! Only way to redeem yourself

Maybe chip wants out since he's stucknwith Foles/Sanchize

damn it feels like it was just yesterday that ESPN was slurpin foles, as if he was a for sure HoF candidate

i havent watched much oregon or eagles, but can chip run a hybrid of a WCO x 15 second offense?? if we somehow keep crabs, I could see him having a career year in a system premised on short passes and YAC

Back
Top Bottom